Chapter 3 | Where it all began

~Hannah's POV~

  "I can't believe we got spots in line this early! We may be waiting a while but it'll definitely be worth it!" I say excitedly. "I KNOW! Isn't it awesome!? Hey, the line is starting to move, lets go!" says Kara. I'm not sure who's more excited at this point, but I didn't really care because I was getting ready to meet my heroes! After 30 minutes of waiting it was finally our turn. We step up to Jack, Wade, Bob and Mark with smiles painted onto our faces. "Hi!" it was Mark that finally broke the silence. "Oh, uh, hi guys!" I say. Kara and I had wrote a letter for each one of them so we both handed the letters to them. "Thanks!" they all say. "Could we get a group picture?" I ask them politely. "Yeah, lets do it!" says Jack. We all huddled in close together to fit in the picture. After we got about 5 pictures in, we said our goodbyes. As Kara and I were walking off, something was telling me to turn around so I did. I notice that Jack was looking at me with sad eyes. I smiled and turned back around to Kara, we walked off to look at other booths at the convention. 

  "Hannah! Look at this! YouTube merch AHHHHH!" Kara really loves YouTube merch. I don't blame her though, it's pretty cool stuff that they have here. We spent hours looking around and buying things. We thought it'd be best to head back for the night, we'd be back tomorrow so it wasn't like we'd miss much. 

*Time skip about an hour*

  Kara and I were sitting around watching anime and eating some food and getting ready to go to bed. As soon as I turned the lights out there was a knock at the door. "Ugh... coming." I say, getting up slowly and heading to the door. As I open the door my eyes get wide. Why is he here?!

"Hannah?!" said the person just outside the door.