Chapter 4 | Feelings

~Hannah's POV~

  "Darn it... Mark must have given me the wrong room number." Jack said, looking down at the paper. "Oh well, it's nice to see you again though." He said smiling at me. "Nice to see you too Jack." I said. I turn around looking at Kara and she was almost as surprised as I was. "So Jack, you want us to help you look around for your room?" Kara suggested. "Nah, it's fine. I'll just text Mark real quick, thank you though." Jack said as he was pulling out his phone. We all stood there silent for what felt like years until finally Jack's phone went off. "Oops. My room is one more floor up. My mistake. Well I'll see you two at PAX tomorrow, right?" Jack asked. "Yeah! Totally, we'll be there." I said. "Great! See you tomorrow!" Jack said hurrying off. I closed the door and sat back down. I notice Kara looking at me, one eyebrow up. "What?" I asked. "Yoooou liiiiiike hiiiiiim!" She said. I reach over and playfully slap her face. "Shut up, we have another big day tomorrow so we should get some sleep." I said, obviously trying to avoid the statement she'd just made. Did I really like Jack? I don't know, maybe...

~Jack's POV~

  I finally find the room that my friends and I are staying in and bust through the door. "Mark! You gave me the wrong number, and I found Hannah's room instead!" I said, much louder than I intended. Once I said that everyone in the room turned around at me. "What?" I realized what they were all thinking, but I want wanted to be sure... "You like her! Don't you!?" It was Bob that spoke up this time. "SHUT UP BOB!" I yelled. That was weird, I've never told Bob to shut up before it's usually Wade. "Ooooohhhh, little jackiepoo has a cruuuuush!" Mark said wiggling his eyebrows. I pick up a pillow and hit Mark with it. "You guys are such pains, I swear." They all laughed and then we decided to call it a night.