Chapter 18 | Tell me

~Hannah's POV~

  A tall, skinny, black haired woman wearing a MCR t-shirt and ripped jeans was standing in the door way next to the broken door that was barely hanging by one hing. "Who are you?!"Jack yelled. She stood there in silence, looking around and scanning each one of us. First she looked over at Felix, then to Kara, Mark, Jack, and finally me. When she looked at me I noticed a spark of anger flickering in her eyes. What was she looking at me like that for? "Answer me!" Jack yelled again. She turned her gaze from me over to Jack and smiled. "I told you I'd be coming, didn't I? Just thought you'd like to know before I got here because it would be rude to barge in now wouldn't it?" she said calmly. "You're the one that sent the message. What's your name?" Mark said in a loud tone, not yet yelling. She stayed silent. "Tell me!" he yelled. "You boys and your yelling, it's quite annoying really." she said almost laughing. "Enough! Just answer the question!" Felix spoke up. "Kristen. Since you're so eager to know, my name is Kristen." she said. "Okay, Kristen, what do you want and why did you follow us all the way to LA?!" Jack said. "It's rather simple actually. Plus, it's not what I want but who I want." she said turning over to Jack and smiled. I stepped in front of Jack as if daring her to come and get him. "You won't lay a hand on a single person here. You should really leave now before we call the cops, you're lucky we haven't already." I said in a stern voice. She crossed her arms and giggled. "What's so funny?" I asked, very annoyed. Now her giggling turned into hysterical laughter. "That you think you actually have a chance." she said in between laughs. What did she mean by that? "What are you talking about?" I asked. She stopped laughing and looked me dead in the eye. "Oh don't act stupid. You don't think we've noticed you just all of the sudden pop-up in Jack's Twitter pictures? You and I both know you don't deserve him." she said so quite it was barely audible, getting angrier and angrier. "I DO, NOT YOU, AND NOW IT'S TIME HE NOTICE THAT TOO." she shouted.