Chapter 11 | More Fluff

~Jack's POV~

  We were on our way home now, the movie was great! Hannah jumped and squealed at least 50 times, which was the best part because I got to hug her. Kara squealed a couple times and it made Mark and I laugh. "How do you guys feel about stopping for milkshakes?" I asked, since I was driving. "Sure, sounds good." Mark said. The girls were asleep, so we let them be.

*Time skip to the apartment*

  We didn't want to wake those two up, so we had to carry them bridal style back to the apartment. It was adorable, actually. We got in and set them in chairs. After we had settled them in we decided to not intrude and take our leave. Just before we left one of them woke up. "Hey... where are you going?" Hannah asked. "Oh, well, we didn't want to seem creepy by staying so we decided to give you space." I said. "Aw... that's sweet." she said as she got up and stretched. "You don't have to leave though, we wouldn't mind if you stayed even though she's still sleeping." Hannah said. Didn't have to tell me twice! I'll take any chance I get to stay with her.

*Time skip again I'm sorry ;-;*

~Hannah's POV~

  Having Jack and Mark stay with us was nice. Kara had just woke up, her and Mark are now sitting together in a chair all cuddled up. Jack and I were sitting on the couch holding hands. We decided on an anime called Sword Art Online. It was a really good anime too, considering it's about these people that were stuck in a game, and we were all about games. I'm glad Jack like doing this sort of stuff with me, it's almost like he's the perfect guy.