Chapter 17 | Oh no

~Jack's POV~

  Even though we don't know if the stalker is coming for both of us, I certainly do know that I can't take much more of this paranoia. I can tell it's getting to Mark too. We don't know who the person is, or if they're dangerous and armed or what. I think Hannah could tell because she set her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. She was amazing, always being there for me when I needed her. I just suddenly grabbed her in for a hug and I think I surprised her a little because she tensed up a little, but then she relaxed. I don't know what I'd do without her.

~Felix's POV~

  I could definitely tell there was a lot of stress in the room. I really want to help but I've never been in this situation so I have no clue how they feel. "So, do you guys want to go the movies? It might help you get your mind off of this..." I suggest. "Felix there's a stalker more than likely on their way here right now and all you want to do is go to the movies?!" Mark jumps up and shouts. "Mark he's just trying to help!" Kara shouts back. Mark slowly sits back down and runs his hands through his hair. "You're right... I'm sorry Felix.." Mark says quietly. "Hey man it's alright. You're stressed, I get it." I said. "It's not like we can just sit and wait for this stalker forever. It could just be a prank for all we know!" Jack points out, still having Hannah in his arms. "That's true." I say. "But what if it's not? What if they're actually here to-" Mark was interrupted by a loud thunk down stairs. We all rush down to find the cause of the noise and were horrified by what we saw.