Chapter 12 | Fangirls

~Jack's POV~

  'I want to visit her today.' I thought to myself. I would just walk down there and knock on her door but that would be rude to go without notice first, so I texted her.

J: Hey, you up? :)

H: Yup. I'm up. :D

J: Awesome! Wanna hangout today?

H: Sure, come on down.

J: Yaaaay! <3 See you in a few.

  I turned off the screen of my phone and headed straight for the door, but was stopped when Mark grabbed me by the shoulder. "Sean, come look at this." Something was wrong, Mark only called me by my real name if something was bothering him. He pulled up a message that he'd got from, someone I assumed was a fan, on Facebook. How did they find his personal Facebook account? The message read: "Hey Markimoo, don't bother trying to run. When you get this we'll already be halfway there. See you soon <3". That's crazy! How did a fan find his location? "We could be in serious danger." Mark nodded. "We have to tell the girls. Fast." I said and ran straight for the door. We didn't bother with the elevator and flew down the stairs and knocked on their door. Kara was the one to answer. "Hey guys- what's wrong? You seem worried." she definitely wasn't wrong. "May we come in?" I asked. "Of course." she said and gestured us to come in. "Hannah isn't here, she went swimming at the pool." Kara told us. "Darn it..." I said under my breath.

*Time skip to when Hannah gets back, yay :P*

  "Alright, start talking. What's wrong?" Hannah said boldly. Mark was pacing the floor appearing to be zoned off in his own little world, so I decided to step in and answer. "Mark has a stalker, and they're on their way here."