Chapter 33 | To be? Or not to be? Ending 2/2

~Jack's POV~

Today was the day! I was going to finally put my plan into action. I've waited awhile now to do this, talked to a lot of people, but I'm sure it'd all be worth it! Mark and I actually planned on doing it together, at the same time. No, we're not going to be revealing it until later, so don't bother! (Don't put that 4th wall back up, I'm gonna be breaking it again.)

~Hannah's POV~

Jack was starting to get a little distant again, just like last time. Kara has noticed it too because she'd brought something up about Mark acting the same way. I don't understand, what's going on? I suddenly hear footsteps walking down the hall and hoped it was Jack but Kara appeared around the corner instead, looking almost as upset as I was. "Do you know where those two went?" I asked sadly. "Nope... I've been looking for them all morning but can't find them." she replied. I quickly stood up and walked to the door. "Then maybe we should go looking for them." I suggest. I turn the knob and pull the door open. I head out with Kara not far behind. "Do you even know where they're at? They didn't exactly tell us before they left." she points out. "Well, we can find them. They couldn't have got-" I pause as I turn the corner of the house and find the boys. They stood there with huge grins on their faces. "There you guys are!" I said excitedly. "Um, yeah. Kara will you come with me please?" Mark says, taking her by the hand and leading her into the house. I watched them walk inside with a confused look. "What's that all about?" I asked. "Ah, it's nothing. Wanna go for a walk?" he asked, the smile returning to his face. "Yeah!" I said.

*Time skip*

After about 20 minutes of walking we come up to a soft looking green blanket set out on the ground. There was a basket set down in the middle of it with plates stacked neatly next to it. I look up at Jack only to find him already looking at me with his adorable little smile. "Hungry?" he asked with a laugh. I giggle and sit down on the fuzzy blanket. He reaches over and opens the basket, pulling out a little pizza. "Pizza? Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "What? I thought you loved pizza!" he said slightly raising his hands in defense. "I do-" I said. "Then lets eat!" he interrupted, yelling excitedly. I just laughed and bit into my first slice.

*Time skip, don't kill me I'm getting somewhere I promise.*

After we finished our pizza I noticed that there was a beautiful orange and pink sunset. Jack still hadn't stopped smiling and it was making me really curious. "Alright Mr. Smiley, you haven't stopped smiling all night. What's up?" I asked. He laughed again and looked down at his hands. "Well, I'm just really happy." he simply answers. "No, that's not it. You're lying to me." I answer back. "You know me so well... I guess I'll just come out with it." he said and pulled something out of his pocket. I couldn't quite make out what it was until he opened it. Sitting in the box was a beautiful white and silver diamond ring. I start getting butterflies when I realize what he's about to do. "I'm sure you already know what I'm doing so I'll get straight to the point. Will you marry me?" he asks quietly. I'm in shock. I slowly look up from the ring to him. I nod my head and grab him into a hug. Tears start flowing down my face. "Thank you." I whispered. "You're the only person I'd want to spend my life with, so no need to thank me." he says. He pulls away from the hug and leaned in for a kiss. Even now I still feel the fireworks every time our lips meet.