Chapter 10 | Movie Fluff!

~Hannah's POV~

  "I'm so excited to watch a movie with you guys! What are we watching?" I asked. I guess it finally hit us that no one had mentioned anything to watch because no one had any ideas. "What about The Nun?" (I know it's not released but bare with me) "Sounds awesome!" Kara said. "That creepy nard made The Conjuring 2 almost unbareable for me, and now she has her own movie?!" Mark said. "Don't worry Mark, I'm here to protect you." Kara said, hugging his arm. We all laughed and headed into the theater. "Four tickets for The Nun please." Jack said, paying for all of us. "Jack you didn't have to do that." I said. "My treat." he said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Awww look at those two being so cute!" Mark and Kara said in unison. "Shut up you two!" I said.

*Time skip to the middle of the movie*

  I looked over at Kara and Mark and realized that Kara had a death grip on Mark. I leaned over and asked, "Too much for you Kara?" I giggled. "No! It's just... I like hugging Mark!" she half lied. "Suuuure." I said and turned back to Jack. I noticed Jack staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothin'. Just admiring at how beautiful you are." Jack said. I playful punched him in the arm. "Watch the movie you goof." I said and layed my head on his shoulder.

(A/n)

It's short, again. I'm sorry. Tomorrow's chapters will be longer, I promise! ;3