Chapter 6 | Panel

~Hannah's POV~

  "Kara lets gooo! The panel is about to start!" I said loudly. "Alright, I'm coming, hang on." she answered. She was unusually slow today. I guess I was just being really fast and energetic. We moved through the crowd to get a good spot. We were close enough so we just decided to stay there. "I'm sure we could move up more." Kara said. "No, it's fine here." I told her. "Alright- HEY! It's starting!" she announced and pointed. I looked up to see Mark and Jack walking onto the stage waving smiling, then Jack's eyes landed on me and he stopped.

~Jack's POV~

  "Man, I'm so excited for this panel!" I said, hopping up and down. "Heh-heh, calm down there Jack." Mark said looking over at me. "Alright, let's get going!" I said. Mark and I walked onto the stage, we waved and the crowd went nuts. Fangirls were screaming and cheering, waving their hands and shouting our names. I was skimming through the crowd, hoping to find Hannah. I wasn't sure if she'd be close enough for me to see or not, but it was worth a shot. After a moment of looking I see her. She was looking straight at me and smiled. I covered my mic and whispered to Mark; "Mark, it's her. Over there." He looks over and sees her. "Alright everyone," Mark says. "Before we start I'd like to call a couple people up to the stage please." The crowd fell dead silent. I covered my mic again, "Mark, what are you doing?" I asked quietly. Mark covered his mic too, "Helping you, now hold on." He whispered. "Hannah and Kara will you come up to the stage please?" He pointed at them so no one would get confused. They got wide eyed and walked to the stage shyly. Once they got up on stage Mark put his arm around Kara and I did the same to Hannah. "These two are very special," Mark started. "They made us these insanely awesome letters and amazing fanart." he said. I interrupted him, "Eh, please excuse us a moment." I pull Mark off to the side and cover my mic once again. "Mark I think you're just embarrassing them." I said. Don't worry, I'm getting somewhere with this, just trust me." he said.

~Hannah's POV~

  I leaned over and whispered to Kara, "It'd be nice if they'd come back over sometime today." I said. "Yeah I know, I'm pretty sure every girl in this room is giving us the death stare." she answered. Suddenly, Mark and Jack come walking back over and stand with us. "For being such awesome fans, we've decided that you two can come sit with us at the signing after the panel today!" Mark said. "R-right!" Jack said. Kara and I turn over to each other, trying to keep our inner fangirling hidden. "That sound good?" Jack said. "Yes!" we both said together.