Chapter 26 | Home

~Jack's POV~

"Alright Mark, everything on the plane?" I asked excidetly. "Yup! We're ready to head home to LA!" he says. Mark pulls out his phone and starts recording. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier." he starts. I stand behind him and wave. "Hey guys!" I yell. Mark turns and glares at me for a second. "Today is a happy day for all of us. I'm currently helping Jack move into his new house, but we'll get more into that later." he says. He turns around and points the phone at me. "Soooo, Jack. Are you excited?" he asked with a laugh. "You bet I am!" I said, jumping up and down like a little kid. Suddenly a voice came over the intercom. "All wishing to board the 12pm flight to California please board now." Mark turns the camera back to himself. "You heard the intercom! We'll see you all in the next video, buh-bye!" he smiled and waved at his phone before stopping the recording. "Alright, let's get going!" I say, breaking into a run.

*Time skip*

"Well, it's been about 5 hours... I think I'm gonna get some sleep." Mark mumbles tiredly. "Alright, sounds good. I think I will too." I answer, but I don't think he heard me, mostly because as soon as he said that he fell right asleep. 'I want to text Hannah to let her know we're on our way...' I think to myself. I whip out my phone and find her in my contacts. Of course I have her under 'Hannah <3' but she doesn't know that.

J: Hey! ;) We're on our way home, how are you both holding up?

H: Hello, Seán.

What? She never used my real name, especially that 'a'.

J: Um, hey? Is something wrong?

H: Nope. We're fine. Why do you ask?

J: No reason, just making sure you're ok.

H: Oh. :) Well I gotta go, we're doing some stuff.

J: Alright. Love you. <3

No response after that. 'Something seems odd, that's not how she normally texts me and she almost answers with a heart after I tell her I love her. What's going on?' I think to myself. 'She was probably just busy, I shouldn't worry too much.' After my seemingly never ending battle with my brain, I quickly drift off into sleep.