Chapter 7 | Signing

~Hannah's POV~

  I turn over and whisper to Kara, "I can't believe we're sitting at a signing with our heros!" I say. "I heard that." Jack said. "Ha, busted!" Kara said, causing Mark and Jack to laugh uncontrollably. Suddenly this girl walked up to Jack and shot me and Kara dirty looks. 'I think she might be one of those kind of fangirls.' I thought. Fangirls like her made me so upset. Thinking that the person only belonged to them and no one else. I think Jack noticed it too because he kind of broke the silence, "Well, that's for coming... Next!" he said, with little emotion. It kind of made me feel happy that he came to my defence... sort of. I guess I was staring because he smiles and asked "Are you ok Hannah?" I'm pretty sure I'm blushing too, because I finally came to my senses and caught him giggling a little.

*TIME SKIP*

  The signing was finally over. I didn't realize how stressful it was, and all I did was sit there! "Well, I guess we'd better get going, thanks for letting us sit here with you guys!" I said. Jack then suddenly jumped up like he wanted to stop us. "Actually, Hannah can I talk to you real quick?" Jack said. I think my heart might have skipped a beat or five. We walked behind the booths and continued our conversation there. "There's actually more to just sitting with us at the signing. I wanted to make sure you didn't leave before I had a chance to talk to you." he said. "I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna hangout later?" he asked. Did I hear that right? Did jacksepticeye just say he wanted to hangout with me? "Oh wow, yeah sure! That sounds awesome!" I said quickly. "Great! Could I get your number so I can text you later?" he asked. "Sure, I can put it in your phone if you want." I said, almost regretting it. "Yeah, that's fine. I'd probably forget if you didn't." He giggled.