Chapter 22 | kjuhygtfrde

(A/N: If anyone else reads this then don't mind the chapter name. Hannah randomly typed letters in the chapter name so I told her I'm keeping it. xD)

~Jack's POV~

  Felix had already flown back home to the U.K, and I still have another week here. I had totally forgotten that I didn't live here. How am I going to break it to Hannah? She knows I live in Ireland and all, but she didn't know I'd have to be leaving. Maybe I could... well, no I can't do that. She probably wouldn't even want to leave with me anyway. I don't know. I walked up to Mark's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I hear Mark say from inside his room. "Hey Mark, can I talk to you?" I ask him. "Yeah sure! What's up?" he says cheerfully spinning in his chair. "Well, I'll have to head back to Ireland soon and... I don't know how to tell Hannah." I said sadly. "Hmm... do you think that she'd want to go back with you?" he asked. "I can't ask her to just leave with me!" I said. "What about you finding a place here in LA?" he suggests. "Well... I guess I could, but I'd still have to go back to Ireland to pack up." I point out. "I bet she'd go to help you pack. Kara and I could even come and help too." he says. "Alright, sounds great!" I yell.

SHORT CHAPTER MWAHAHAHA. Anyway, I'll make the next chapter later today or tomorrow. :3