Chapter 20 | Are you sure?

There's a certain part where you should turn a song called Hero by Skillet. It'll make the story better. <3

~Hannah's POV~

  Did Jack really mean what he said about me earlier? I'm dying to ask him but... I don't know... I guess I'll go for it. "Jack... did you really mean what you said earlier? You know, what you said to Kristen about being happy to have me?" I asked. I don't know where that burst of courage came from but I'm glad it did. "Of course I mean it! You're one of the best things to have happened to me." he said quietly. I felt myself blush "Really? Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive." he said walking towards me. I panicked on the inside and didn't know what to do so I just stood there. He grabbed my hands and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. So soft and comforting. I didn't want this moment to end but he pulled away and looked at me with his beautiful blue eye. I then hugged him tightly. "Please don't leave me Jack. I don't think I could bare it if you did..." I admitted. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." he said with a smile.

*Time skip, by the way turn the music on here*

  I was listening to a good song. It helped me through some dark times. I always knew that someday that I'd have a hero to save me. "Whatcha listenin' to?" Jack asked. His sudden appearance made me jump. "Did I scare ya?" he asked with a giggle. "Yes you did, you jerk!" I punched his arm lightly. "I'm sooorryyy." he said pulling me into a hug. "By the way, I still wanna know what you're listening to." he said. "It's called Hero by a band named Skillet." I said. "Oh I've heard it before." he said. "I have a question though..." he said looking at me shyly. "Yeah?" I answered. He pulls me in close but I don't mind. I feel my cheeks grow hot again as he says; "Can I be your hero Hannah? I guess what I'm really trying to ask is... can I be your boyfriend?" Then it hit me that we weren't dating before this point. I answer with a quick nod and hug him. I think I might have found my hero, just in time too.