Chapter 21 | Let's do it!

~Jack's POV~

  We'd been together for about a week now, and I thought it was time to announce it. People were already getting suspicious and making fan art and ship names. "Hey, Hannah? Do you think it's time to let everyone know?" I asked. I wanted to wait a little bit so I didn't rush her but I didn't think she'd mind now. "Sure, I guess." she said quietly. I could tell something was wrong. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "I just... I don't know how they'll react and I don't want them to hate me." she admitted. I walk towards her and smiled. "Don't worry about what they think. All that matters is that you're here with me. Besides, no one could hate you! You're like, the best person ever!" she smiles and grabs my hand. "Whatever..." she mumbled with a smile. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go reveal the secret!" I said excitedly.

*Time skip*

~Hannah's POV~

  I'm reading through the comments, he annouced it in a vlog and for the most part they're very supportive. Although there were the jealous fangirls but I didn't expect anything different.

flurryfly1298: OMG! u guys r so cute! <3

septicplierRox: Crongrats guys. I ship it. :)

Galaxysouls AJ: WOO! I knew it'd happen, congrats! You're so adorable. ;3

Kutie1990: I can't believe he chose her over me. She's ugly Jack wth?

  That one kind of hurt a little but I brushed it off. "Don't listen to that comment, it's not true." Jack said. How did he know I was thinking about that one? "You're very beautiful and a wonderful person." he said pulling me in for a quick but tight hug. He always seemed to know how to make me feel better.