Chapter 15 | It begins

~Hannah's POV~

  The plane had landed and Jack woke me up. "Mornin' sleeping beauty." he said with a smile. I lightly punched his arm then stretched. "We should probably wake those two up too." I said, trying not to laugh at their awkward position. "No hang on..." Jack said with a devious look on his face. "Jaaack?" I said as he stepped over to their seat and took a picture of them on his phone. He showed me the picture and I laughed. "You're not going to post that are you?!" I asked. "Of course not. The only reason I'm not is because the fangirls would freak out over Kara." he said. "Well, that's true." I said. "So are we waking them up or not?" I asked with a giggle. "Might as well, I guess." Jack laughed.

*Time skip to Mark's apartment*

~Mark's POV~

  "Home sweet home, until some stalker comes in, then it's home paranoid home." I said, which made the rest of them laugh. "Wow Mark." Jack said. "What? It's true." I said. Jack smiled and rolled his eyes and he walked off. "I'm boooored." Hannah said. Jack moved over by her and poked her. "Anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Kara suggested. "Yeah!" the rest of us said in unison. "Haha, alright let's get started." she said. We waited a moment and I spoke up. "Well? Who's going first?" I asked. Jack's hand shot up. "Oh oh! Me me, I will!" he said excitedly. "Alright, Mark. Truth or dare?" he asked. "Truth!" I was ready for anything, except for a dare. I know how Jack can be in truth or dare. "You baby! Fine... is it true you loooooove Kara? he said, adding emphasis on the 'o'. My face turned bright red. I crossed my arms and look in another direction. "Pfft..." I said. "Yeah, is that why you feel asleep cuddling with her on the plane?" he said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Jack whips out his phone and searches through his gallery for a moment then shows me the picture. My face turned an even darker red and I reached for his phone but he was to quick. "Gimme that, Jack!" I said. He got up and ran behind the couch "Ha, not a chance!" he called. "Jack!" I yelled. The girls were just laughing, then suddenly everyone became dead silent when there was a knock at the door.