Chapter 23 | The flight

~Jack's POV~

I need to talk to her about it. "Hannah, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. "Yeah! What do you need?" she said happily. "Well so I have some good news and sorta some bad news. Which do you want first?" I said. "Bad news." she replies. "Alright. So I have to go back to Ireland. I'm not sure for how long. The good news though is that I'm moving to LA!" I said loudly. "Really?! You're moving here? That's great, we can spend a lot more time together!" She leaned in and hugged me tightly with a huge smile on her face. I want this to last forever.

~Mark's POV~

Jack and I were getting ready to board the plane. "Are you two sure you'll be ok? I don't want you getting hurt while we're gone." I said softly. "Mark, I promise we'll be fine. Don't worry about us!" Kara said as she was hugging me. "Alright... we'll be back in a week." I said as I kissed her on the forehead. "The 4:15 flight to Ireland will be leaving in 10 minutes. All wishing to board please do so now." said the intercom. "We gotta go. See you two in a week!" I called as I was waving. "Have fun you goofs!" Hannah and Kara said in unison. I turn to Jack and chuckle.

*Time skip to where ever Jack lives xD*

~Jack's POV~

"Alright, here we are. We can rest today before we start packing since we just got here." I say. "Sounds good." Mark says quietly. I can tell something is on his mind, I think I know what it is though. "Are you thinking about the girls at home?" I ask. "Yeah, are you sure they'll be ok?" he asks worriedly. "Mark I'm sure they're gonna be fine. They aren't unable, they can fend for themselves for a week." I point out. Mark nods and heads to the guest bedroom.