Chapter 9 | Will you?

~Hannah's POV~

  "HE WHAT?!" Kara yelled. "He kissed me but be quiet, he's in the room right above us and I don't want him to think something is wrong." I said quietly. "Well this works out perfectly now, I guess." she said. "What do you mean?" I asked, very confused. "I mean, Mark and I may or may not be..." she trailed off and started giggling uncontrollably. "YOU AND MARK ARE A THING?!" I yelled. I couldn't help but yell! Kara and I may be dating our favorite YouTubers! She nodded. "OH MY NAAAAAARDS!" I said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hannah? Kara? Is everything ok in there? We heard yelling." I turned over to Kara and we covered our mouths. I leaned over and whispered to Kara, "Hey, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" I asked. "Only all the time." she said. We ran into the closet of our apartment and sat quietly... waiting.

~Jack's POV~

  "Mark it got quiet, what if something is wrong?" I said. "Kara gave me the key in case of an emergency, just a second." Mark got the door unlocked and we busted in. "Hannah?!" I looked in every room of the apartment for her. "Kaaaaraaaa?" Mark yelled. Suddenly I heard giggling coming from somewhere in the room. I ran over to Mark and whispered, "Mark, do you hear that?" We waited and heard it again. "Yeah, I think it's coming from over there." he whispered. We quietly walked up to the closet, Mark took one door and I got the other. We nodded at each other and quickly slid the door opened and screamed, causing the girls to go into a screaming, flailing panic. They both ran over behind the bed and hid. We walked over to them and hugged them. "We're sorry for scaring you two, but you deserve it after scaring us like that!" Mark said hugging Kara. I had Hannah wrapped in my arms and she didn't hesitate to hug me back. "Ah it's alright," Hannah said. "Hey, we should watch a movie or something, I was actually thinking of bringing it up before you goofs came in." Kara looks over at Hannah and nods. "Sounds great! How about it Mark?" He nodded as well. "Lets do it!" he says.