Chapter 5 | Maybe

~Jack's POV~

  I'm unusually excited about PAX today. Like, more excited than normal and I think I know why. I don't see her though, maybe she just isn't here yet. I notice Mark is looking over at me and staring. "What is it with you guys and wanting to stare at me?! I know I'm good looking, but calm yourselves!" I said. "Don't worry Jack, she'll be here." Mark said. "How'd you know that's what I was thinking about?" I asked. Was it that obvious? "You're one of my best friends, I can always tell when you're worried about something." I pull him out to behind the booths and we talk from there. "You don't think it's weird do you? I mean we haven't even talk much before and then... well... THIS happens!" I say quietly. "What do you mean?" Mark asks, smiling and lifting one eyebrow up. "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." I say in a yelling whisper. "Yeah yeah, anyway, no it's not weird. Maybe she's here but just not at our booth yet. Go look for her!" Mark suggested. "Not a bad idea. Are you sure you can handle it here?" I asked. "Definitely, now go look for her!" Mark said, practiclly shoving me away.

~Hannah's POV~

  "Day 2 of PAX! Isn't it great?" I asked. "Well now, what has you in such a good mood?" Kara asks looking over at me with a smile. "Oh you know, being at PAX. It's, uh, super fun!" I said. Hey, half of that was true so technically I'm not lying. "Mhmmm... sure." Kara says. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, I'm pretty sure I know what she's getting at. "You're excited to see Jack again. Don't try to deny it." she says. "Well who wouldn't be excited to see their favorite YouTuber again...?" I said. "Ok, whatever you say." Kara says. I'm gonna smack her, ugh.

*Time skip like 20 minutes*

~Jack's POV~

  "I can't find her anywhere..." I said after returning to Mark. "She'll be at the panel, don't worry about it." He said, trying to comfort me. "I hope so... I really want to talk to her again." I said quietly. "Hey, it'll be fine. I bet you that you two will run off into the sunset by the end of the day." Mark says. I slapped him on the arm and he laughed. "Well, it's time for the panel." I said. "Ready?" Mark asked. "Yup! Let's get going!" I said.