Chapter 13 | She's in

(Don't mind that video up there, I know it has nothing to do with the story but I've suddenly become obsessed with it and I love it so it's going there. c;)

~Mark's POV~

  'I just don't know what to do.' I thought to myself. Since PAX has been over for a few days we could all probably go back to LA. Hannah and Kara had enough clothes packed since they planned on traveling around after PAX anyway. "Are you sure it's not some prank? Fans say a lot of things to get their favorite YouTuber's attention." Hannah said, breaking my thoughts. "That is a possibility, but we shouldn't take a chance on it." Jack said. "I agree... Who votes on going back to LA with me?" I said. Of course Kara said she would, I was hoping she would too. Jack agreed since he could fly back to Ireland from there if need be. Now all that was left was Hannah. I saw Jack move over close to her and hold her hand. He whispered something to her but I couldn't quite make it out. She looked at him and nodded her head. "She's in." Jack said.

(It's short again, please don't kill me. ;0; I decided to stop here because I wanted to add the next few details in the next chapter because it'll make more sense.)