Someone to look up to - 3

*Word count: 2625*
Well hello there it's lovely to see you again.....well I can't see you....but it's the thought that counts...right?.....no okay well enjoy the chapter - also the picture is a picture I drew of the colossal ^^ hope you like
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice

~~~~
Your POV
'Suddenly she rushes into your arms and you hear a little muffled voice. "I really like having you as a big sister." You smile to yourself as you wrap your arms around her protectively. "Me too."'
~~
You wake up with jolt as you try catching your breath. 'Stupid nightmares' You think to yourself as you slowly sit up from your makeshift bed (you slept on the bed while Mikasa slept on the floor). You turn to see that Mikasa had gone 'hmm, what time is it' you think to yourself as you try to rub the sleep out of you eyes. You lazily get out of bed and look in the mirror, your hair was all over the place but luckily the bags under your eyes weren't as big as they normally which is a plus. You start to brush your (h/l - hair length), (h/c - hair colour) locks deciding to leave it down today. You pop on a (f/c - fav colour) blouse and a long (f/c) skirt, just something simple and comfy nothing fancy. You then brush your teeth, wash your face and head downstairs. "Good morning darling." You're greeted with a friendly smile from your mother. "Good morning." You say giving a sleepy smile. You never really were a morning person, in fact you hated mornings, you hated them with a passion. "Did you sleep well?" She ask going back to cleaning the dishes from this morning. 'Wow I must be late.' "Yeah I slept alright, how late am?" She giggles a little. "Oh that doesn't matter. I thought I would let you sleep in a bit on your first day off." She says as you sit down at the table. "Daaw, thanks mum." You look over to your father who's packing some stuff into a briefcase. "Morning. Oh, have you got a patient to see?" He looks up at you. "Good morning, and yes unfortunately I do. I'll be gone for about a week." Your face falls a bit. "Oh, alright then." Your mother comes over and puts some breakfast on the table. "O-Oh thanks mother." You say as you begin to stuff your face. "Your welcome dear." A few seconds later you finish your breakfast and handed it over to your mum with a smile. "Thank you for the food." She looks at you in shock. "You've eaten that already." You laugh as you start to cleaning it up. "Aha, sorry force of habit. You kinda have to eat quickly being in the scouts." She laughs a bit before your father stands up getting ready to leave. "Well, I better be off." You give him a sad smile. "Alright darling, the children are outside playing with Armin if you want to say goodbye." She says as she walks over to her husband giving him a small kiss. "Okay then I'll see you in about a week." You walk over to them. "Mind if I tag along to meet the kids?" He looks down at you (you are pretty short XD). "Of course. Well, we better get going, I love you darling." He says tipping his hat to your mother. "I love you to." She says giving him a warm smile while he heads out the door. "I'll see you in a bit mum." You wave goodbye as you close the door behind you.
     Your walk with your father was silent , not an awkward silence, just peaceful. "So how is it in the scouts?" You glance up at him before answering. "Yeah its okay, pretty hardcore but that's a given." "Do you enjoy it though?" You ponder a little. "Hmmm yeah, I guess. Sometimes I enjoy it, other times I don't, it really depends on the day." He nods slightly. "So have you found anyone yet?" You look up at him as he glances down. "H-Huh what do you mean?" He laughs a little. "You know what I mean." You look back to the floor. 'What a strange question I mean there's Levi but he would never return my feelings' "N-Not really, I don't even think I want to date yet. Maybe when I'm older I'll find someone and leave all this survey corps business behind." You try to think up of a mature answer. To be honest you really do want someone but you just can't find someone who likes you back. Well you're too nervous to even ask someone so it's probably gonna take a while to find someone. He nods slightly again. "Good idea." Before you could say anymore you see Eren, Mikasa and Armin talking to eachother.