The Wage - 29

I made a little mistake so with timelines and everthing but let's say that they went back to head quarters and then continued their journey (I would rewrite but I really like the chapter before XD)
This Chapter is based off of
- Episode 23 - "Smile:Raid on Stohess Discrict',Part 1
- Episode 24 - "Mercy: Raid on Stohess District, Part 2
- Episode 25 - "Wall: Raid on Stohess District
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice

Recap:
You watch as Levi cries and smiles at the same time "We're a mess huh?" You giggle slightly, "I guess your right"

Your POV
You remembered last night with a sad smile. You never imagined your life would end up like this, you thought that maybe you would end up dying on a cobble path soaked in your own blood or maybe you'd live up to retierment, find a husband or even just die alone. You used to dream of having an easy life, but doesn't everyone? Lately you've been regretting even joining the survey corps, then you wouldn't have gotten close to Petra, Eld, Gunther and even Oluo, you wouldn't have had to watch them die, you wouldn't have had these scars, mental and physical, but then again, you wouldn't have met Levi...just the thought of him gives you a warm feeling inside. You felt like a little lovestruck school girl but you couldn't help it he just made you feel this way, I mean come on he took your first kiss. You unconsciously touch your lips at the thought of the kiss, almost as if you were trying to recreate the feeling but your heart was soon filled with dread when reality hit you and you realised the situation you were in, you let out a sigh as you stood silently with Eren and Mikasa. At the moment you were waiting for Armin to convince Annie to follow him, you pray for Armin's skills to get Annie to trust him enough to help. The three of you lookup as you hear footsteps coming your way. Not knowing who it was you stand protectively infront of Eren and Mikasa bracing yourself. You relax and let out a sigh of relief when you see Armin and Annie. Annie looks at you with slightly wide eyes. "(Y-Y/N)!?" She whispered yells. You smile slightly. "Hey Annie, how are things?" Her face goes back to being stoic and she nods slightly. "Good, thank you".

~Time skip~

You despiratly tried to calm your heart beat as you made your way to the tunnel. Everyone was silent until Eren spoke up "We made it, can't believe it was so easy." You heard Mikasa try to hush him but he continued. "The military police aren't at work, I'm almost surprised they showed up at all." You sighed slightly. "Eren, let's just keep going." You said not even bothering to turn around to face him. "Hopefully they haven't noticed my stand in yet either, it's not gonna hold up under close scrutiny. After all, Jean and I look nothing alike." You wondered if maybe you should've taken the spot, I mean you did look a lot more like Eren then Jena did but you refused to stay away from Eren you wanted to keep him safe, much to Levi's dismay.

~Flashback~

"Levi, I have to be there." You looked at Levi despiratly as he held onto your arms. "Please." He sighed. "I Just, I just don't wanna loose you." He said looking down as he stepped closer. "Hey, look at me." You said lifting up his chin and caressing his cheek. "I promise you, I'll be careful." He place his large hand on your cheek. "But it's dangerous." He said as his voice cracking slightly. "That's why I have to be there for Eren." He sighed slightly knowing he wasn't going to get you to change your mind. "Just promise me you'll come back." He said looking deeply into your eyes. You smiled slightly. "I promise." You said as he hugs your body in closer, never wanting to let go.
~End of flashback~