Empty - 24

~fanart isn't mine I'm not sure who it belongs to BUT IT'S BEAUTIFUL~
Heeeeey *cough*sorryforthelatechatperdontkillme*cough* oh dear i think i ahve a cough YUP defiantly a cough *cough*pleaseforgivemeitsjustwhoiam*cough* oh man let's just get on with the chapter ^_^
~~~~

This chapter is based on:
-Episode 22, The Defeated: 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls, part 6 (about half of the episode)

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice

~~~~

Recap
Your POV
'You felt the anger start to bubble up inside, you squinted your (E/C) eyes, pushed your (H/C) out of your face, a new adrenaline started to kick in. "Yes sir." You were not happy.'

Your POV
As you flew away you could feel the tension, the anger, the sadness radiating off of you and Levi. You said nothing to each other...you didn't need to, you both knew exactly what you were going to do...you were gonna make that bitch pay. You could hear Eren's titan yelling...'good he's still alive'. As you flew through the forest you could feel the tears slowly fall down your face, they haven't stopped since everything happened...you couldn't think about them now...you were just so mad, you've never been this mad before and it kind of scared you. But, unlike Eren you could control your anger, you could use it to your advantage...and you were gonna use it...you were mad...so mad.
Once you got to the female titan you saw her running away from...Mikasa? Where's Eren?...damn it. "Get back here!" She yelled before Levi grabbed her. "Wh-What?" She said looking up at Levi and then you. She looked at you shocked as she saw your face, you had no expression, a face Mikasa had never seen on you before, you've always managed to hide any sadness from her. "(Y/-" "We'll stay back for now." Mikasa grunted as she looked back at the bitch. You all swung back around keeping distance between you and the bitch. You and Levi were in front with Mikasa following behind. "Mantain current distance. She's slowed down a bit, that fight wore her out too." Levi looked over at you, you glanced at him but looked forward, not changing your expression once. He didn't like this version of you...he didn't want it to last long he hated everything about this situation. "It looked like she may had bitten the entire nape off. It's unlikely Eren survived." You grunted 'Damn It! No he's not dead...he can't be. He's too stubborn for that...would she have really eaten him...I mean if she's human she must have some feelings right...although I don't think she's human, the bitch. Surely she would have just step on him like all the other innocent people she killed.' You didn't want to think about death anymore, you just wanted to run away but you couldn't. You were trapped in this hell hole. You had to focus, you've got Mikasa and Levi with you, you have to protect them, you have to save Eren. You were giving yourself a pep talk as you carried on swinging through the forest. "If you had just done your damn job and protected him like you were supposed to we wouldn't be having this conversation!" 'Mikasa was right...this is my fault'. Your eyes filled with tears, Levi caught onto to this, making him even more mad. "Oh, I see now, the childhood friend right? (Y/n)'s little foster sister. It all makes sense now." Mikasa looked over at you and saw your tears making her gasp slightly. "It was my job as well Mikasa...I was leading my squad while Levi was with Erwin...I failed them!" Levi and Mikasa looked at you in shock. "I failed Eren..." Mikasa's eyes started to water. "So, I'm gonna get him back." You looked over at Mikasa and Levi. "We're gonna get him back." Mikasa nodded at you. Levi started to realise that Eren was our brother...our only family left. "Right, for the sake of arguments let's narrow our goals." Levi started, leading you and Mikasa. "First, we forget about taking her down." 'Damn it i wanted to kill that bitch...but he's right we can't kill her that easily' "No way, she's killed too many of our people for that! She's dead!" Mikasa yelled out in anger. "She's got defences that none of us have been trained to deal with, I'm telling you it's a lost cause. Instead we'll act on your assumption that Eren is alive and focus only on freeing him before she exits the forest." You take in all of what he says, not wanting to mess this up. "(Y/n) and I will deal with the cutting." You pull out your blades getting yourself ready. "Mikasa, you find a way to distract her." "Right!" Mikasa says, confirming that's she's ready. Levi looks over at you to check if you were ready, and sure as hell you were.
Mikasa went ahead of you and Levi, swinging near the ground to distract her. You and Levi moved next to the titan slightly behind, you saw her glance over 'she's going to attack any minute'. You were on the left side, Levi on the right. You looked at Levi, he showed you a three and then a five with his fingers '3 and 5, arm then eye, got it' You thought to yourself and you changed one of blades just like the way Levi taught you.