Ready -18 (very short)

Hello my friendliest friends sooooo turns out I probably don't have the flu and instead it's most likely tonsillitis....which I've never had before yaaaaay. So since I'm at home with nothing to do this evening I thought I would give you guys a long overdue chapter and thank you for the comments >~< I didn't want you guys thinking I was asking for sympathy 🙈🙈 ANYWAY moving on we shall start for real this time XD
Also SPOILERS I really don't wanna upset people but there will most likely be spoilers so if you haven't watch it all THEN GO WATCH IT RI NOW

This chapter is based on:
-Ep. 16 What Should be Done: Prelude to the Counterattack, Part 3 (ending)
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice
~~~~

Recap
'"Don't say you hate getting closer to people, alright?" You look at him slightly stunned 'what does he mean'. "Alright?" He repeats with a stronger voice. "Fine. Thanks, Levi." You say giving him a warm smile, he simply nods in return. So maybe Levi does have a heart.'

Your POV
You heard the bells ringing in the background, your heart slightly pounding from the exhilaration that had begun to build up inside you. You were sat on your strong horse, next to Levi with Eren in the middle of the squad just like the formation plans, waiting in front of the huge gates. You glance over slightly at Levi making your heart skip...you had forgotten about the almost kiss you and Levi shared, but you just didn't have time to think about it until recently. 'Oh by the walls! Will I ever get over this stupid crush? You're about to go on a mission, sort yourself out (Y/n)'. You sigh to yourself before you hear. "This is it!" Causing you to look up now fully focused on the mission at hand, forcing all your other thoughts to the back of head. "The day has come for humanity to take another step forward! Now let's show those titans exactly what we're made of!" Most of the soldiers yelled, throwing their fist or sword in the air, in determination. You just sat there waiting for the gates, yes you were determined but the speeches started to get boring after a while. "Open the gate!" He yelled as the gates started to open, you could almost feel the rumbles as the gate slowly lifted up. You were ready, your face full of determination. "Forward!" You heard Ewrin yell. Your hands tighten on the reins letting your horse know it was almost time to get moving. It wasn't long before the people in front started moving giving you the signal to get going. "It's officially begun! The 57th Recon mission! Scouts, move out!" Erwin's voice was heard over the many hooves clambering on the floor. You focused on the path ahead of you, the plans etched into your brain.
~~~~

FOR PETE SAAAAKE....I tried to make a longer one but my temperatures gone up again and I feel like poooooop so what I'm gonna do I shall put this out there now take some drugs, snuggle up, starting to watch Ajin to see what is like and then I might do some more later on IM SORRY GUYS TT^TT