Aftermath - 25

Finaaaaaalllllyyyyy an update....im so sorry it's taken so long I'm not in a great place at the mo BUT I'm not giving up on this story ^_^ sorry it's so short I wanted to get something out so I wrote this tonight I love yaaa and thank you so much for the votes and comments it means so much your awesome ^-^

This chapter is based on:
-Episode 22, The Defeated: 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls, part 6 (about half of the episode)

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice

~~~~
Recap
''I don't need their pity, I'm not weak!' You thought to yourself as you pulled yourself away from Levi.'

Your POV
You were riding on your horse next to Levi, still feeling empty. Yes, you've had comrades die in the past, but this was different. You rarely got close to people in fear of losing them, and today your fears came true. Now all you really had were Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Hanji and Levi....you glance over at him, his face seemingly emotionless but you could see right through it. You look back forward before you heard someone shouting...'titans?' You thought to yourself as you turn to look behind you. You see that your thoughts were right, two titans running towards you. "Damn it." You mumbled to yourself. You looked again to see that it was the two brats from before. "Those idiots!" You yelled as you realised they went back for their dead friend and lured in two titans. You saw the red smoke start to rise as Erwin and Levi figured out a plan, you just listened not adding in anything. You followed Levi as he went closer to the rear, once you both got there you over heard some soldiers planning on killing the beast. 'Idiots did they learn nothing from training'. You thought to yourself as you got closer. "Don't bother." Levi said inturupted them. "You've got to reduce the extra weight. Dump the bodies." You eyes went wide, "But Levi tha-" "I know." He said in a low voice. You let out a shaky breath as you looked down. "B-But sir!?" One of the soldiers tried to reason with Levi. "Do you know how many countless courses we've left behind, these aren't special. Dump them." You felt your heart break even more as you could hear the very slight pain in Levi's voice. "Consider it their last service to the cause." The solider look at Levi in shock. "Are we doing this?!" The other one yelled shaping the first solider out of his trance. "We can't seriously be doing this?!" He yelled as he covered the corpses with his body in a protective manner. You could hear the titans footsteps getting louder, a clear indicator that they were getting closer. You turn to Levi seeing him hold his leg as he was in pain...'what?' "I'm sorry there's just no other way!" He yelled out as he opened one of the sides to the cart and started throwing the bodies out one by one. You watched in horror as they struggled getting the faithful soilders off the cart. You kept watching unable to look away until you saw something you wish you never had to see...Petra.

Petra