Gone - 23

Major sadness and spoiler alert...tread with c-cation....NO I'M NOT CRYING I JUST SWEAT FROM MY EYES....aw man screw this sadness.

This chapter is based on:
-Episode 20 - Erwin Smith: 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls, Part 4
-Episode 21 - Crhaving blow: Expedition Beyond the Walls, Part 5

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice
~~~~

Recap
Your POV
"You nodding before facing the front again. 'Eveything's gonna be alright, it just has to be...right?'"

Levi's words echoed in your head "Tuck Eren somewhere out of sight, away from the female titan." 'That should be easy enough right. The female titan is captured, I'm leading my squad, we're getting to a safer distance, everything will be fine' you thought to yourself calming your nerves as you raced to a safer place with the squad behind you. 'We can get through this'

               ~time skip..whooo~

"So that was the plan from the start?! We weren't flying by the seat of our pants?" Eren was questioning the plans while you finished up tying Levi's horse. You walked over to the rest of the squad pulling out your swords, getting used to them again and making sure your gear was working correctly. "Look, I'm not complaining, I get keeping it from me, but come on, keeping you guys in the dark? You'd think you've earned a little more trust then that right!" You looked down on thought. "Damn you're annoying." Oruo said...that may have been little true. "I hope you're not suggesting the Captain kept the plans from us because he thinks we're a liablitly!" Petra said obviously annoyed at what Eren was getting at. "I'm sorry but I am. There's just no other way it makes sense!" Oruo started growling. "Enough of this!" He said pointing his sword at Eren, making your eyes narrow. "Petra knock the teeth out if his skull!" You were about to speak up before Eld (who was standing next to you) got in first. "Look I hate to say it but he's got a point." You looked up at him. "Huh?" Oruo said, not being able to change his opinion that easily. "Eld's right, Eren has got a point." You saw Oruo was about to speak. "And before you say anything, no, I'm not saying this because he's my brother, I'm saying this because it's true. Captain Levi didn't give us much to go on." You finished. "So what." Gunther said edging me to carry on with my train of thought. "It means he probably didn't want us to worry-" You were inturupted my Eld. "Come on (Y/n), don't try and suger coat it." You glare at him in slight annoyance. "I'm just trying to see the bigger picture here." You said in a stern voice. "Come on think about it, maybe Eren isn't the only one who can change, someone in the regiment is a titan spy." Eren gasped slightly in shock, your eyes went wide. "Now hang on a minute Eld, we don't know that for sure." He look down at you. "Yeah, but there's a pretty big chance that it's true." You didn't quite know what to say, yeah he was right...but you didn't want anymore drama then there already is. You stated to faze out as you thought about the whole situation. The commander must have a good reason, a good reason for all the deaths...but that's the thing it's either a handful of lives or the whole of humanity. Erwin wouldn't have known how this all would've turned out, man it's gotta be hard to have that kind of responsibility on your shoulders, but Levi trusts him so that gives me more of a reason to trust him...right?...it hurt your head to think about the bigger picture...there must be so many secrets that some of us know and don't know...geez this is all so messed up. I hope Levi's okay...even if there might be stuff he's hiding from us I know for definite that there's a solid reason why he hasn't told us...I trust him with my life. I just want this expedition to end already.

~TIME SKIP MOTHA FU- okay (also I know I skipped some dialoge there because it would skip between this scene and Jean amd Armin so I just put some random thoughts in there ^^)~