Sawney and Bean - 16

Just a very VERY small chapter, I'll hopefully be posting tomorrow. At the moment I'm editing....this one probably needs it too TT^TT

This Chapter is based off of Episode 15 - Still Cant See: Prelude to the Counterattack, Part 2 (the ending)
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice
ALSO I just wanna say thank you to very one who's been voting and commenting it mean the world to me even if it's just a comment about Erwin's eyebrow minions XD it means so much I love seeing your guys reactions to my story 😊 but yeah ENJOY THIS PATHETICALLY SMALL CHAPTER
~~~~
Recap
Your POV
"'Was he about to say that 'HE wouldn't be the without me' you sigh as thoughts like these consume your mind."

Your POV
The next morning quite a few people were rushing in the same direction. You grabbed a random shoulder of a solider (try to say that 3x faster XD) which made him to jerk back slightly causing him to yelp out. "Woah! What do you think your doing!" You look at the young man sternly. "Miss (Y/n)?! ur-" "Where's everyone headed to?" You say, still holding onto his shoulder.l "Well, Hanji's Titans were killed ma'am, so we've gone to check it out." You let go of his shoulder. "Thank you." You say, letting him know he could go. 'Who on earth would such a thing?' You thought to yourself as you made your way to Sawney and Bean.

        ~You know what time it is~

As you got closer you heard the cries of a very distraught Hanji shouting. "How could this happen?! Someone tell me this isn't real!" You rush over to see two evaporating skeletons with loosely wrapped rope, a few nails here and there, and a crying Hanji on her knees with both hands on either side of her head, almost pulling out her hair. She started screaming hysterically so you rushed over to comfort your best friend. "Hanji!" You yell so she could hear you over her own cries. "(Y/n)! They're gone!" You bend down to her level not caring if people were judging you for helping such a crazy women. "I know...it's okay I'm right here." You say calmly but this only caused her to scream again as she practically jumped over to you, hugging you, you place a hand on her back and rub it gently. "SAWNEY!" She screams in your ear causing you to wince slightly. "Hanji it'll be okay, I'm right here alright, you don't need to cry." You say desperately trying to calm her down. "Oh (Y/n), what do I do?!" She said looking at you, you give her a look of sympathy as you start to get her to stand up. "Come on Hanji, let's get you inside." You struggle to get her up while she was practically putting her full weight on you because she was weak from her crying/screaming. "You're such a good friend (Y/n)..." She says, her voice wobbling from her still crying. You smile slightly as you practically drag her along.

Levi's POV
I watch as four eyes freaks out about her dead Titans. 'Tch' why does she care about them, we'll just capture some more. I sigh as I rub the inner corners of my eyes. I look up at a familiar sweet voice calling for Hanji. I watch as Hanji looks over at the voice "(Y/n)! They're gone!" Four eyes cries out. 'tch' Poor (Y/n), why would she even try to comfort her...she's too nice. While everyone's just watching she's the only one who took the initiative to get Hanji inside. I watch as (Y/n) practically drags Hanji in, damn she must be stronger then I thought. For some reason I can't take my eyes off of (Y/n), her messy (h/l), (h/c) hair from just waking up slightly blew in the wind, her dainty (s/t) hands gripping onto Hanji as she supported her and her (e/s), (e/c) eyes looking at Hanji in slight concern, she was almost mesmerising. Why can't I get her out of my head, ever since that 'almost' kiss she's been in my thoughts 24/7. Im not falling for her...I can't, it wouldn't work out...would it? She doesn't like me back...does she? What am I talking about? I don't like her! I don't, I don't, I don't, I...I do...damn I do like her...
~~~~

OoOoOoOoHhHh it all happening now.....anyway hope ya'll enjoyed please tell me any thoughts or ideas and I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/evening BAAAAIIIII