(flashback) Experiments part 2 - 21

Let's get on with this
This chapter is based on:
-Episode 19 - Bite: 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls, Part 3 (Just the flashback part)

Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice
~~~~

Flashback recap
'You stood next to Levi, watching what your brother had created. Levi's arm was in front of you stopping you from getting any closer to Eren, but to be honest you couldn't even move your legs.'

Your POV
You heard Hanji shouting with excitement but you couldn't focus on that right now...your squad is deciding whether or not to attack your half brother half titan lump...Eren looked terrified as we all looked at him with simular expressions...well except Levi of course. "Eren! What the hell do you think your doing?!" Eld yelled, not quite knowing what to make of the situation. "Sir please." Eren said despriatly, Eld growls under his breath. "No one gave you permission to transform! Did they?!" "I said calm down." Leci said sternly. "But y-" You look at Eld slightly angry "Eld, calm down." His face softens slightly with a small blush. "Answer the question Eren!" Oruo started "What's got into you?!" Eren gasped getting slightly more scared of the squad. You grip Levi's sleeve as you became more afraid as you watch scene unfold in front of you. "Leave it!" Gunther yelled as he slowly walked over to Eren. "Explainations can come later!" 'Wait what..' "First things first, you need to persuade us your not hostile like your life depends on it! Prove it or we kill you!" 'What?! No!' You try to go forward to protect your brother but Levi stops you, you look up at him to see he's not even looking at you, you hesitantly decide to hold yourself back a little longer."So much as twitch an arm and I'll lob your head off! This is the first and only warning you'll receive! I can end you in a heart beat, do you understand me boy!" 'What the hell?! I wouldn't let him touch Eren!' You could feel yourself getting more angry, it runs in the family you just had better control of it...in most situations. "Oruo! How many times do I have to say it!" Levi said trying to get some sense in them. "Captain! (Y/n)!" Petra yelled...'not you to'. "I need you to step away! You're too close!" You looked at her in shock. "Petra?!" You say getting slightly scared of what your squad might do. "Right now I believe your the ones who need to step away." Levi said in his stern captain voice. "Do it." Petra stated to freak out a little. "Why on earth-" "A gut feeling." Levi cut Petra off. 'This can't be happening right now.' "Eren better say something!" Eld yelled, back to being angry again. Eren tried to speak. "I don't-" "Don't try anything!" Oruo yelled cutting Eren off. All you could hear was yelling making your heart pound, your grip tighten on Levi, he glanced down at you seeing your terrified face. "BE QUIET! ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUITE!" You looked at Eren in shock as he silenced everyone, before anything else could be said... "EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!" You looked over to see your crazy best friend running towards, what you guessed was Eren...good guess. You quickly let go of Levi, not wanting her to tease you senseless. She laughs slightly while pushing Gunther out of the way to get a closer look at the titan part Eren had created acidentially. "Is this the arm?! AHH I WANNA TOUCH THE ARM!! Pretty please with a cherry on top, LET ME TOUCH THIS GLORIUS THING!!" You walk over to her. "Hanji, that's probably not a good idea it's gonna be -" She touched the hand compleatly ignoring your advice. You heard sizzling. "AAAHH!!" She yelled as she jumped back. "Son of a BITCH!!" "Hot..." You said finishing your previous sentence. She falls on her knees dramactily. "That mother's HOOOOOT when there's no skin!! This is the best day in the history of science!!" She said while laughing manically. One of her soldiers came up to her. "Your a maniac! You hear me! A maniac!" She didn't care about his comment and continued to laugh hysterically. You facepalmed with a smile on your face as you watched your over excitable friend freak out. She suddenly turned to us. "What's it like?! How is it connected to your hand?! Oh you have to show me! I really really wanna seeeeee!" Eren thinks for a moment before trying to pull his hand out. "Are you ignoring me!" Oruo starts. "Don't try anything stupid!" You roll your eyes as Eren continues to pull. The force of him pulling his hand out causing to fall right over Levi, you laugh slightly as Levi's straight face. Hanji started freaking out. "NOOO!! What are you doing?! That's too soon! I wanted to put it under the knife!" You faze out of what was going on with Hanji as you move over to your brother, he was on his hands and knees trying too catch good breath. By the time you got there Levi was already taking to him. "So your feeling okay or what?" "Not...exactly...no" Eren replied catching his breath between each word. You look down at your brother feeling a strong urge to rush over to him and hold him humming a lullaby telling him everything will be okay...but it just wasn't that simple anymore.