Why - 7

*Word count: 2206*
So this chapter is gonna be starting quite a few months (not quite a year though) after the last chapter and I'll be starting to follow the anime not sure how closely I will be following it, I've got a few ideas in my head but nothing solid  so if you guys have any ideas please tell me it would be much appreciated ^^ anyway ON WITH THE STORY
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise I'm just simply creating a story using the storyline from the anime
Just a quick reminder for you and me:
(Y/N) - you name
(H/L) - hair length
(H/C) - hair colour
(S/T) - skin tone
(E/S) - eye shape
(E/C) - eye colour
(D/O/C) - drink of choice

~~~~
Recap
Your POV
'You clap your hands together. "Let's get this day over with." You say as you make your way over to your little desk I your room to finish some left over paperwork.'
~~

Your POV (almost a year later)
It was morning again and oh boy how much you hated them. You were currently sat in the mess hall, you look around and noticed that Levi was missing, you turn to Petra. "Hey, have you seen Levi." She looks in thought for a second. "Umm no I haven't. He's probably still in his office if you wanna check on him." She nudges me a little making me blush. "O-Okay, see you guys in a bit." You say as you wave bye to your squad. You decide to make him a tea and bring him a little bit of food. If he isn't there in the mornings he is usually in his office probably finishing some paper work which would then mean that he hasn't slept, so, you would usually bring him something to drink and eat. As you make your way down to Levi's office, you hear his voice and what sounded liek Erin's voicd, 'sounds serious' you thought as you kept on walking slowly. You decided to be a little nosy and listen in...which you would soon regret. "We've just had confirmation that the Shiganshina District has been abandoned after a mass break in from the titians and-" He stopped talking. Why? Well because you dropped the tray causing pieces of the now broken plate and cup to scatter across the floor. The door swings open revealing Erwin. "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Erwin says with concern in his voice but you didn't answer you just stood there, your eyes wide with fear just staring at the ground.

(This is the best picture I could find TT^TT)"(Y/n)?" He says more sternly as your hands begin to shake, 'no, no, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, why? Why? Why!?'

"(Y/n)?" He says more sternly as your hands begin to shake, 'no, no, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, why? Why? Why!?'. Questions were racing in circles around your head, taunting you with unwanted thoughts. Your breathing became heavier and heavier as imagination ran wild. You could see their half eaten bodies on the floor staring at you, looking through you, their eyes were asking why, why didn't you save them? Why weren't you there when they needed you most? Your face began to go pale, this time Levi came to the door. "tch, what is the brat do-" He stopped talking when he saw the state you were in and sigh sadly. "(Y/n), you heard didn't you." You just looked at him, and started to get angry. "OF COURSE I HEARD!" You snapped making them both look surprised for a second, you weren't one to snap. You took in a deep breath. "Are they bringing survivors in?" You looked at them both intently. "They will be soon bu-" Before Erwin could finish you ran passed them to go back to through the mess hall. "Hey! (Y/n)?! Stop! (Y/N) THATS AN ORDER!" You heard Levi shouting out to you as he chased after you, you didn't care though, you were too focused the thoughts of your family. "(Y/N)!" He shouted again still chasing you. As you burst though the mess hall doors, almost everyone stopped chatting at the sudden sight of you running through with tears running down your face. "(Y/n)?" Petra questioned but now wasn't the to notice her right now, you only had one thing on you mind. Get. Home. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, STOP HER!" Levi shouted to his squad but you were too far ahead for them to get you. You got to the stable, grabbed your horse, jumped on him and raced to the Shiganshina District. You completely ignored Hanji yelling. "(Y/n)?! What are you doing?! HEY WAIT A MINUTE, STOP!" You didn't care you needed to see them, save them, do something, they had to be alive they just had to.