Chapter 10

A week has passed as no other mutants tried to attack me. My job was great as well, even though I was not happy to see Donnie most of the time.
    But as of today it was my first day off as I was in my living room getting it ready for my new couch, TV and some tables.
    I was waiting while I got done cleaning the living room and picked up my cloths from my room sense I was getting a bed and night stand too.
     As I got my clothes in the closet I heard the door get nocked so I went over and opened the door seeing a white couch and a light brown wooden table.
     " These where the ones you wanted right?" Said Casey as he moved his head to my view.
     I nod my head with a big smile while I then opened the door more while getting out of the way. As Casey got the couch throw I saw Usage there helping Casey with the table.
     We talked a little but he would walk me to work and also pick me up. He would some times get on his phone witch to my guess was Leonardo.
     I went to the living room and showed Casey witch way I wanted the couch as Usage placed the table right in front of it.
     They both then went back out to grabbed my TV. Casey said I could have his old one sense I was just starting a job.
    I tried to refuse but he would not let me win and so I got his TV. I went to the kitchen and decided to make them both something to drink.
    I was making tea for Usage and I grabbed a beer for Casey, I like a beer a little some times but I don't drink as much as Casey.
     When I heard them coming I went to the kitchen entrance looked shocked as I pointed at the big TV that did not look old. " this is your old TV?"
     He chuckled while walking past me. " Yeah I got a new one last week."
    I want behind Usage as he was holding the other side while I looked at the flat screen TV that they where placing on the wall. " What is wrong with this TV?"
    As they got done placing it up Casey looked to me while Usage was making sure it was not tilting. " Nothing really. I just wanted a bigger TV."
    I chuckled as Casey then looked at me and smiled. " I was going to got to a bar tonight with my friends. Maybe you want to come?"
    I thought about it and then looked at Usage as he looked at Casey then to you. " If you go I will."
    I nod and looked to Casey. " Alright. But to remind you I'm a light drinker..."
    Casey placed his hands on his sides. " don't worry my friends are very polite to the girls. And if you do get drunk Usage and I will make sure you get home safely."
    I nod my head again as they both then went to get my bed. While they left I went to the balcony and had my arms on the railing, while I placed my chin on my right hand and elbow was on the railing. I looked up and saw very little clouds as I then thought of unkle Kevin.
     So I grabbed my phone and unlocked my phone while going to the contacts. As I saw my unkles number I clicked the call button and placed it on my ear, as then I felt a little wind started blowing a little to my right side of my face.
     When I looked down seeing Casey and Usage Caming back in the building my unkle answered his phone. " Kri! Are you okay? I have not heard from you in a while!"
     I laughed as I heard my unkle freak out. " I'm fine I have just been really busy. I got a job and got today off."
    I heard his taking a sign as I then suddenly noticed something from the way he was speaking. "Unkle? Did you stop drinking?"
    " Oh... uh... yeah I only have a drink know and then...hehe." I smiled as I was actually surprised and happy for him. " that's great unkle! I hope you will come over to my place some time soon."
    I then heard him chuckled while I leaned my arms more on the railing while looking up to the sky. " Yeah I would definitely love to soon."
   " Kri how would you want us to put this bed in your room?" Asked Casey as I looked back in my appointment.
      " sorry unkle I got to go."
    " It's okay call me tomorrow if you can." I giggled and said alright and that I loved him then he replied back with a I love you too and hanged up.
    I then got my phone back in my back poket and went into the apartment to my room as Casey and Usage talking about where to put the bed. " Guys just played the head part to the center if the wall."
   They looked at me and nod as they did that while they then got done and I told them to come to the kitchen.
    I got the tea done and handed Casey his beer. " Thanks."
    I then pored Usages tea in a tea cup and handed it to him. " Thank you miss Sohma."
    " Usage you know you can just call me Kri right?" I asked a he took a sip and looked at me. " If you would like me to then I will Kri- chan."
    I smiled and looked at Casey. " so what time is this bar meeting going to happen?"
    He finished his beer and handed me the empty can. " At around 9 or 10 tonight."
    I nod as Usage then finished his tea. " I must go to my apartment and get things ready for tonight. Thanks you again Kri - chan for the tea."
   " Your welcome Usage and thanks for helping getting my furniture in."
    He just bowed a little and walked out as Casey was just heading out too. " Any cloths I should not dress put in?" I asked as I never was good at this kind of bar thing.
   He looked at me then smiled. " Dress the way you want. Me and my friends are not picky."
    He then left closing the door. So I went to my room and started fixing my bed sheets on while I thought of who his friends where.
   Once I got done I went to the closet and went throw my clean cloths and found a nice red sleeveless shirt and a Navy blue skirt that almost touched my knees with a black belt that was a little lose that would hang a little to one of my sides.
    As I got them on I saw the time sense it only 1pm I decided to watch TV and went to the couch getting on it while turning on the TV.
   I was already liking it as I skid throw the channels till I saw some sport channels and looked throw them.
    While I saw one that looked interesting to me. So I clicked it with the remote and saw instantly the team. " That's Raphaels team!"
    I yelled while I got on my knees on the couch and had my mouth hanging open as it then show the team playing and zoomed in on raph.
    He was dogging a big mutant a little bigger then him and took the chance making the shot as it went in the basket. I felt my checks heat up as I watched raph play.
      I then had my fan girl out and placed my hands on chest with a pellow fromm the couch as I squeeled. I was so happy to see this as it then went on a brake and saw raph sitting down panting from all the running and took a drink.
     " Raphael..." I said in a romantic way as I felt so blushed. " Wow..."