Chapter 23

My first night to this new place and worried what raph was talking about on the phone. I could not sleep as I was tossing and turning in my new bed.
" Come on I need the sleep..." I said as i got back on my back and had a arm on my eyes. But I looked to the right to see my clock say 3:47 am.
I then grunted and sat up shaking my head with my two hands. " Sleep..."
Nothing was working so I signed and got out of my bed slowly worried that I would wake up raph even thought he was on the the side of the house.
I walked and grabbed my door nob and turned it to open my door and saw the dark living room down the stairs.
I walked down the stairs slow to not make any low cracking noise as I then got to the ground and walked to the kitchen turning on the light.
I smiled a little then went to the island that was on the middle of the kitchen and leaned on it. I looked a little more around as I just wished that things where a little different like my life is being threatened by mutants.
I signed and looked out the sliding glass door that led to outside the looked like was a basketball Cort out there. So I got up and walked over to the door and opened it while then closing it once I was outside and started to the Cort.
That was until I heard running, panting and what sounded like a ball being bounced around.
I did not know what to do as I just slightly walked more closer slowly as I then saw raph on the Cort running with the ball. He made it look like he was dodging a person as he then did a spin.
I could not help but watch him with my red cheeks and my mouth slightly opened as he then got to the basket and quickly gets the ball thru it.
As I was watching him i was spacing it while he then turned to me seeing me watch him. He placed a hand on his side as he then spoke out making me shake my head and have redder cheeks. " Take a picture! It will last longer!"
" s-sorry..." I studdered as i just wanted to crawl in a hole and hide from embarrassment. " It's okay your not the first to stare." As he said that he started walking to me and smirked as I looked more nervous.
" why don't we do some basketball practicing." I looked at him and smiled.
I then ran a little on the Cort still in my sleeping pants and shirt that was sleevles. " let's do this!" I yelled in determination.

~ ~ ~
After 5 hours of non stop practicing I was standing while panted hard and with my hands on my knees as I was leaning.
" You are out of shape." Raph told me as i could hear he was meaning it as a joke. So I stood up and chuckled a little. " I will get good some day."
He nod then started to the house. " I'll make breakfast... why don't you try to shoot some hoops." As he said that he bounced the ball to me as I got it in my hands. " okay."
As he was inside I looked at the ball and bounced it as I went to the hoop and tried to get the ball in. But to my bad luck it bounced back at me as it then hit me in the head making me fall back.
" ow..." I said as I sat up and saw the ball rolling off out of the Cort and into the bushes and trees. So I got up and ran to the ball as I got to the ground and looked around.
I was walking on what looked like a little path that looked like lead to the lake. So I then started running a little till I got to a hill and looked down seeing the lake.
I smiled and walked down but then as I got to the bottom of the hill I saw the lake was calm like nothing was moving in the lakes water. Some wind came fast as it made me yell in surprise, I then got my hand to the side of my face getting blown on by the wind.
As my hair was know getting blown as well having the short lairs or my hair hit my face slightly. I then heard my name as I opened my eyes to the lake as i widened my eyes dropping my hands as I saw a woman figure on the lake as it was walking on the water to me.
I looked at the water then to the girl as it looked like she was wearing a ninja out. I took in a breath then placed a foot on the water as I did not sink in.
I looked at the ninja shocked as it just stood there. So I then slowly walked over to it as I felt my shoes get cold from the water. As I then stood in front of this girl I looked at her as she sort of looked like a mirror.
So I got my hand up and went to grab her arm but my hand went right throw feeling the water on my hand and arm as I looked at her in shock as she then Looked at me. " who... who are you?"
She placed a hand on her mask covering her bottom part of her face a she then removed it as it was me.
" what!" I backed up as the other me looked at me a little more then closed her eyes as I was getting confused.
" Kri!" I heard some one yell as I turned round and saw raph coming as I then turned to look back as the water of me then came to me and hugged me. But as she hugged me her hole body went around me and dragged me under the water.
I looked up and placed my hand out as I was already needed air sense I did not know I was going under water so fast like this.