Chapter 13

The next Moring came and I was not at all feeling great. I sat up in my bed as I felt the urge to puke, so I ran to say hello to the toilet.
Once done I grunted and just stayed in the bathroom while I felt like I was going to die. But I knew I needed to get up to go to work so I went to my room and went to grab my phone I left here last night.
But as I was about to grab it I saw a piece of paper by it. So I grabbed the paper and read it as it was telling me that I did not have to come in to work if I got a hang over.
I then knew it was Griz. I smiled and laid back in the bed as I said out loud. " Thank you Griz..."
I then cuddled in my bed as it felt good. But a nock came to my door as I got up grunting and walked over to the door opening to see Usage back in his komono. " Oh hi Usage..."
" Hello Kri - Chan I have come to check on you." He said as I looked at him with my hang over face. " and from the looks you are not doing to well."
I nod while he then came in and grabbed my shoulders. " Then go back to bed I will take care of you until you are well."
I looked at him as I got to my bed. " Usage are you sure?"
" Yes I am." He said with a smile while I then just laid down. " I will make you something to eat that is great for hang overs."
I just nod my head as i heard Usage go to the door. " I'm going to take the room key to lock ypur front door."
I just closed my eyes as I then remembered a little of last night of me singing with Vaye and then that Vaye and Usage likes leo.
    While waiting I then got up and went to my closet changing my cloths into a pair of black pants and a blue plain shirt while getting my hair down and just got it in a braid.
     I still felt pretty hanged over as I then went to the living room laying on my couch and turned on the TV when I then heard my door getting unlocked.
     I looked to see Usage coming in with some stuff as if he was bringing all his food here. " So what is it your going to make?"
    I asked as he looked to see me on the couch laying down. " It's a old family recipe."
    I smiled and looked back my TV when I noticed that I never changed it from the sports channel as it started talking about the basketball teams.
    I looked at it about to change when they changed the subject. " I also heard that Raphael is going to visit his home town next week. Is this true?"
    " Yes he is. He is a little happy about it sense it has been a while sense he has seen his family." I sat up and grabbed my couchs pellow cuddling it to my chest.
     I could not leave my eyes away from the TV as Usage would notice me looking at the TV with a slight blush to my heated cheeks.
    " And what I also heard Raphael is also going to go agenst his number one rival while in town. And if I am guessing right isn't that the number one team of Slash?"
   " Yes it is. I have heard Romers that they use to be best of friends when they where younger."
    " Do you know what got then to be enemies to this day?"
    " Sadly no. But one thing I do know this battle between them will be the best game ever played." I frowned and changed the channel while Usage came to the living room with two bowls. He placed one in front of me while he sat next to me.
    I looked at it  as it was mostly green plants but I did not hesitated and eat it with my spoon he gave me. As i tasted it my eyes widened and I looked at Usage. " Wow this tastes great!"
    He blushed a little and smiled with his eyes closed while his face was facing me. " Thank you Kri - chan."
    We eat what he made whole watching TV as a good movie came on. " Have you seen this movie Usage?"
   " I would say I haven't Kri - chan. But I would like to if you want to." He said as I clicked on the movie as it was only 10 minutes in it while we watched Deep blue sea.
    As we finished the food i was focused on the movie while I did not notice Usage slightly looking my way with a slight blush.
     I thought i saw him looking at me so I turned to see him looking at the movie while I felt a little weird right know.
      I kept my eyes on the movie as i started to feel a little tired while watching the movie. I felt my eyes close as I let my head lightly lean on Usages shoulder.
    I must have supersed him because once my head touch his shoulder he jumped a little then looked at me seeing me falling alseep.
    Usage then leaned back on the couch and placed my head slowly on his lap as I fallen all the way asleep while Usage blushed and brushed my hair.
   He then continued watching the movie while I could still feel his head brushing my hair lightly with his fingers.
    While I was sleeping I started dreaming of Raphael and that I was watching him play his game with Slash as if he was cheating agenst Raphael. I tried to get up out of my seat to help and let the other judges know that he was cheating.
     But I was not able to leave my seat as i looked around to see what looked like two mutants holding me down from my seat. I tried to yell but couldn't as if I lost my voice.