Chapter 39

I was walking up at the middle of the night as I was in raphs bed naked. I sat up and looked down at him smiling as I placed a hand on his head lighelty to not wake him up.
    He smiled in his sleep then blushed a little with a light moan.  I could not help but smile more and went off the bed as i then remembered about the red symbol that I found that one night.
    I put my hand throu my hair as I was trying to get this out of my head for know but I needed to know. Could this symbol be what he wants to tell me about?
   I closed my eyes as I started to feel my head hurt a little. So I placed a hand on my head.
    Then i felt a arm wrapped around me as Raph then spoke. " Why you up this late..."
   " Sorry Raph... just having a hard time sleeping with what you said." I looked to him smiling a little but as I saw his face he looked upset so I came back in bed and laied back down and cuddled in his arms. " Raph... you have nothing to worry."
    He closed his eyes and held me close as he spoke as if hurting. " Please... just... give me two more days then I will say it... just two more day so I can show you how I love you."
    I was so confused but only nod as I held him close while I then kissed his lips surprising him. " I know how much you love me Raph..."
    I then got on top of him as I started kissing down his neck as I slowly slid down his body. " and I love you Raphael."
    He blushed hard as he then leaned his head back as if he was wanting to cry. So I stopped and looked up to him. " Raph?"
    " Kri... even I would not trust myself any more..." Raph then got up and out of the bed. I watched him as he went to the wall and leaned on it with his hand on his eyes while his other hand was around himself. " Kri... it was me..."
   I got the blanket around me and stood up by the bed holding the blanket close to my chest. " what was you? Raph you are scaring me again..."
    He looked at me as I saw him with a hurt face trying to hold the tears. " It's my fault your family is not here today... that you don't know them..."
    I walked to Raph and looked at him right in the eyes. " Raphael tell me what you are scared of me knowing..."
    Raph closed his eyes and said as he looked down. " when you where born... I was just ten years old... but your mother and father was like parents to me as they had me watch over you almost all the time..."
    I grabbed his arm trying to comfurt him as he struggled to speak. " Once you where 5 years old... your family went to take down shredder with my father splinter and the rest of my brothers..."
   He took another beep breath as he put a hand on mine. " when they came back shredder followed your family to your house and attacked... your father died protecting us as your mother had me run away with you to safty..."
    I widened my eyes as I looked at him pulling his arm to have him look at me. " how did my mother die?"
   "Shredser pirced her in the chest... I stealthy killing her..." He said as he looked down again. He opened his mouth and hesitated but then spoke. " I'm sorry Kri...it's all my fault..."
   I grabbed his shoulder and looked in his eyes. " it was not your fault Raph they where protecting us-"
    " But I'm the one that told shredder the way!" He yelled as he then went to his knees.
   I widened my eyes as I backed up. " What do you mean..."
    " Shredder was going to kill Splinter and my brothers on that mission with your parents... so I made a deal with Shredder that I would tell where your parents lived to protect my famliy..."
    I backed away as i put my hands thru my hair as I let this all in. But I looked at Raph and felt all my hatred for Shredder went to Raph. " You killed my family..."
   "I'm sorry Kri... i... I didn't know I was going to see you again... and love you..." He said as he looked up at me with so much hurt but I was not paying any attention as I yelled at him. " You killed my family! You... you are evil raph! Why!why betray me and my family they never done anything wrong!"
     I then started crying and ran out of the room and to the stairs as raph grabbed my arm. " Kri please I was an idea I... I never wanted to hurt you I love you Kri..."
   I pulled his hand off my arm as I turned to him with such hate. " you don't love me! You never did you are just feeling guilt! I... I wish we never met!"
    As I yelled that I then ran to my room and closed the door locking it. Raph came at the door knocking on it  " Kri please I'm sorry... if I could give my life to bring back your family i would gladly do it... but I can't stop this feeling... I love you and... and I need to make this right...please Kri don't push me away..."
    " You pushed me away when you killed them!" I yelled as I got clothes on. Once i was all dressed I opened the door and started down the stairs again as Raph came by me trying to stop me. " Kri please!"
    " No!" I yelled as I turned to him when I reached the floor. " You didn't save me Raphael you killed me with my parents! You are working for the Shredder so go and stay by his side where you belong! A man with out honor!" I then went to the door and ran out as I cryed in silents as I did not look back. ' You killed them! You are not a man Raphael you... you are... you are a monster!'