Chapter 40

I was was walking at night sense it's been 4 hours that I left Raphs place. I had my arms around myself while walking down a hill as I was almost in town.
    I had stopped crying and feeling hurt sense I feel know is emptyness. But tears would still come down as I heard some one say my name making me look up. " Kri? Oh my god Kri!"
   It was Usage. I started crying again and ran to him as he came to me in a hug. " what are you doing out here alone?"
     " He killed them Usage! Raph killed my family!" I said shaking and crying again.
    Usage looked at me and signed. " It's going to okay... I'm here..." He then started petting my head as I felt like fainting as my body could not take the drama any more and fell in Usages arms.
    Usage picked me up and looked at me as he then looked at where Raphs place was. " I will protect you from him Kri..."

~     ~     ~
    Usage had me at his apartment as he laied me down in his bed.
   I curled in the bed as Usage sat on the edge of the bed and put his hand in my hair lightly.
   He then leaned down as he got his hand to my chin and had me face him still sleeping. He then lighelty pressed his lips to mine while I then blushed but did not wake up.
     Usage looked at me again as he pulled his head up smiling. " You are safe know Kri."

~    ~    ~

    Raph was walking down a hall as he had so much hurt in his face as he then got to stairs and went on one knee and a hand on the ground as some one with a deep voice spoke. " She denied your sarrow."
    Raph nod and spoke with so much pain. " yes... and I am here... where I belong."
   A chuckled came as the person came down the stairs as Rpah looked up seeing Shredder. " I told you she would not understand Raphael..."
    Raph got on his two feet and stood In front of Shredder. " You are right and I will remain here with you shredder... I will stay by your side until the day I die."
    Shredder smirked and nod as he told Raph to follow him. Raph followed as they went down the hall that raph knew well where he was going. " do you want to get rid of all this pain? Sarrow for a woman that dose not feel the same for you?"
   Raph could only nod his head as Shredder stopped in front of a door. " Then go in this room Raphael. All your pain will disappear and will have nothing stop you from being who you where meant to be."
    Before Raph went in he looked at shredder and asked. " What am I meant to be?"
   "By my side Raphael." Raph nod and said as he walked in the room. " Yes Master Shredder."
    As he went in he saw the bed he was to lay on. So he went over and laied down as he saw the light of the lamp in front of him blind him.
    " This will hurt Rapheal. But it will feel much better once it's over." Baxter Stockman said as he came over with things as Raph closed his eyes. " I don't care just make me stop feeling this pain!"
     Baxter nod as he then went to Raph and smirked. " As you wish Raphael."
    Shredder walked down the hall as he heard yelling as he knew it was Raphael. He then went up the stairs and sat back in his seat while Karai came by him. " Rapheal will be a great edition to this team Shredder."
   " Yes he will." Shredder said with his hand in his chin as Raphs yells got louder making Shredder smirk. " and he will be the one to end this Hamato family."

   ~     ~     ~

    Splinter sat up in his sleep as he got quickly out of his bed and to his phone calling Leonardo.
    As he waited Vaye answered as she spoke. " Hey Splinter."
    " I need to speak with Leonardo please Vaye." Splinter said as he was trubble by the vision he was having of Kri, Raphael and Shredder.
   " You okay father?" Leo asked as she had the phone on his face. " Leonardo I had a vision of Rapheal... he has joined Shredder..."
     Leo looked at Vaye then back to the floor as he spoke to his father as he sat on the edge of the bed. " It came true... father... he will come for you first."
    Splinter stayed silent as he looked at the door. " He will but he is not strong enough to take me down Leonardo... I fear for Kri and her unkle sense they are the last Sohmas."
    " I understand father..." Leo said in the other lain as Splinter then hanged up as Leo closed his cell phone and put his hand on his head. Vaye leaned in his back with a blanket over her. " Leo?"
    " Raph told Kri tonight..." Leo said keeping his face on the floor as Vaye spoke. " Where is Kri?"
    " Raph is with Shredder... so I don't know..." He says as Vaye looked down worried. So she then got up making Leo look at her. " Where are you going?"
   " to find Kri and stop her from making Raph join Shredders te-"
   "Vaye it's to late!" Leo said grabbing her arm. She looked at Leo as she looked scared. " Raph will kill you and everything you boys love..."
   " Raph will not touch you I promise you that!" Leo said loud as he brought her in a hug. " The Raph we knew is gone... know we will have to be more care."
   Vaye nod and held him close as Leo looked out the window as the night was still young.  While raph yelled his last of pain from love that he thought would save him from joining the Shredder.
    Rapheals last thoughts was. ' True love is not real... and can't not save any one...'