Chapter 36

Raph was sitting on the bed as he watched the match but once he saw me fall for the first time he got up and went to the bar. " Come on! That was a foul! Slash bumped into her!"
    He knew no one would listen to him but still yelled as he saw me struggling. " come on Kri! You can do this!"
    Raph signed and had his head look down as he then placed a hand on the bar as he went to his knees. ' She needs me... but... I cant be there...' He thought to himself sad as he closed his eyes and held his tears.
    " So you just going to sit there and cry or are you going to come with me?" Raph heard some one say as he then looked up seeing his older brother. " Leo?"
    Leo smirked at him and opened the bars doors. " She needs you Raph."

~      ~     ~
     Our score was 20 to 21 we where not winning as I was wanting to cry from watching all the teams working hard and every one here to support the humans and mutants.
    But I felt that i was losing and failing them. Darrel was next to me as we ran to the ball that looked like a mutated monkey had it that looked a little like our partner monkey.
     " hang in there Kri! Raph wants to see you throw this!" Darrel said as I looked up to him.
    Slash was heading our way to keep us from getting the his partner with the ball. But Darrel turned to get it  but Slash got in his way as I then ran and skid between their legs as i then got up and ran at the monkey.
     It jumped right when I almost got the ball as they got another scare making them at 23 know. ' No!'
     I watched the team as we where failing. I stopped running and stood there breathing hard as I watched them try to get the ball. ' we are... we are really not going to make it... and raph with die...'
     Darrel saw me and called for a time out as I looked at him. " Darrel what are you-"
    " Get your head in the game! Your letting Slash win... Raph needs you to win... every one here wants you to win!" He said as he pointed at the crowed as they all looked at us with worry that we would not win.
      " i...I cant Darrel... I need raph here... I need to see him, hear him..." I said looking down as I started to let tears fall. Darrel looked at me for a little then signed as he then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bench.
       " Sit here till you get your head back to saving raph! I'm doing this for raph not the love of mutants and human!" He yelled as he then ran back on the field with one of our extra team mates. 'Darrel?'
      So I just sat there and put my hands in my hair as I leaned forward. We only have 25 minutes left in the game as i was still on the bench.
     ' Raph....what can I do...' I thought to myself as I sat there but then I felt somthing hit my back as I sat up and looked behind me to see Vaye but no Leo. " come on Kri! You can do this!"
    I just looked back down and in front of me as my team got a scare again making us only one point under Slashs score again.

~     ~    ~
     15 minutes was left in the game as Raph and Leo ran in the building as they got to the seats and had Leo show him their seat as Raph saw me on the bench.
    " Kri!" Raph yelled as he got closer but I was not noticing or could hear him from the yells of the crowed trying to cheer for us to win.
    Raph got in front of Vaye and yelled again. " Kri!"
    I looked up as I thought I heard Raphs voice so I quickly got up and turned to see him standing there.
    He was smilimg at me while I quickly ran quickly over there and got in his arms as we hugged. " But... your supposed to be in jail..."
    " Yeah well you needed me so I'm here." He said giving me a smirk. I could not help but smile and hug him again as he pulled me back as little and placed a hand on my cheek. " you got this Kri. I'm here for you and so is our team. "
    Raph them kissed me as I kissed back when Slash came by and said making us two look at him. " look who it is the all mighty Raph!"
   Raph looked at me and spoke. " ignored him... he uses words to win." I smirked and nod as I then Started to the filed with Darrel seeing me.
    " You ready to win?" As he asked me that I nod and spoke to the team. " we all are!" I them placed my hand out as we all placed their hands on mine.
    We then got ready and started running as I remember raphs words. ' Ignore him.'
    While we where at 19 minutes we where at the ball as Tiger Claw had it. Darrel was at his side as it looked like Tiger claw was getting distracted. So I took this chance and went to the ball.
    I then got it as tiger claw looked at me while every one in the crowed was cheering louder. The time was running out as 45 seconds was counting down.
    ' I'm not going to make it... I have to throw it!' I thought in my head as I stopped and saw Slash coming at me fast. So i then quickly jumped and tossed the ball as it went in the air.
     Slash landed on me a little as we went down. We both got up as we watched the ball fly in the air heading to the basket.
    As it looked like it was going down I saw the time. We had 6 seconds so I tried to get up but slash kept me down as I saw the ball got lower and the time still going.
   " No!" I yelled as every one yelled gasped and in the crowed. My eyes widened and tears started to fall until Darrel come out of no where and grabbed the ball as he then slammed the ball in the basket as the timer then reached zero and we got the scare of 25.
    The crowed yelled and cheered as I sat there in shock that we won. every one came as they got me on my feet and all yelling of exitment.
   I could not hear what they where saying as I looked to see raph standing there with his arms crossed and smirking. I smiled and started to run to him as I ran pass every one.
    Once I got to him he placed me him her left arm and hugged me while our lips touched.