Chapter 30

Splinter and I have been talking for a while as I was feeling my cheeks get more warm.
     I don't remember how many drinks I had other then two. But Splinter looked at me and smiled as he then stood up. " You might have hand more then you can handle. "
     I giggled a little as I stood up as every one was still talking to each other. " Yeah I might have... I will head to bed."
      Splinter nod his head with a smile as I then started to the stairs. I grabbed the railing of the stairs and walked up as I looked at every one while they looked so happy.
      I smiled and walked more up the stairs till I got to the top of the stairs then to my bedroom door as I heard some one walking over to me. So I turned a little wobbly as I felt a hand grab my arm but not hard as he helped me stay up as I then looked up to see Raph there. " Raph?"
       " I can't stop myself any more Kri..." Raph said as I could tell he was drunk with his red cheeks as he then got both his hands on my shoulders. " Please done stop me..."
      I looked confused until he leaned down fast with his lips on mine. I turned so red as I quickly wrapped my arms around Raphs neck holding him close as I closed my eyes.
      I then felt that we were walking away from my door so I opened my eyes as I saw we where going in his room.
      He opened his door and got us two in as he then closed and locked the door never braking our kiss.
      I felt his hand got his hand on my side as he then pinned me to a wall. He broke the kiss looking at me as I looked at him then he spoke as it made my heart race. " We have not known each other long... but when I first met you I knew that I loved you."
      I smiled and hugged him tight as I said back. " I love you too Raphael."
       We then kissed again but this time raph forced his tongue in my mouth as it then cased me to moan hard.
       My hands moved on their own as my hands went to his mask as I pulled it off his face. I then moaned with him as his mask went on the floor.
       Raph then moved us to his bed as he stayed on top as he moved his lips away from mine and started kissing my neck.
    I shivered from the feeling of his lips. I got my hands on his muscular arms as it made me shiver more while Raph kissed lower as he got to my breats.
    Raph grabbed the bottom of my shirt as he then pulled it up showing my black bra. He moved his other hand behind me as he then unhooked my bra as it lossened.
    I looked at raph as he moved my bra away while he looked like he was hungry. Raph then lowered his head and started kicking and suckling my breasts making me moan.

~     ~     ~
    I was moving around slightly in the bed as I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw that the ceiling was different from my room.
    I then heard a low moan as I widened my eyes and sat up in the bed as i noticed i was naked. I grabbed the blanket and looked at the other side of the bed as I saw a back shell.
    ' Oh my god! Did i... Did I just had sex last night!' I thought in my head head as I then started worrying who it was sense I did not remember anything about what happened.
    I moved my hand to the shell nervous that it was probably Leo. As I placed my hand on his shell I jumped a little as he moved a little and opened his eyes as he grabbed his head.
    " I'm not drinking that much again for a long...." Raph looked at me as he spoke and saw I was in the bed with only a blanket with his eye widening. " Time..."
    " Raph... did we..." I asked nervous as I saw his face as he started to look like he was about to panic.
     Then a nock came to his door as I was about to scream from the unexpected nock but raph came and put his hand over my mouth as he spoke. " What!"
   I looked at raph and blushed hard as he too was naked with my naked back on his plastron. It then started making me remember a little as I was on my back and raph panting over me as he thrusted in me but also he felt gentle to me.
    " Just seeing if you know where Kri is. She is not in here room." It sounded like Leo as I felt nervous.
    " She probably went for a walk... she takes walks some times in the morning..." we both then head Leo say okay and walked off away from the door.
    As Raph then removed his hand from my mouth I looked at him blushing as he did the same to me. " we cant tell any one... "
   I looked down and only nod as i felt that maybe he was not happy with what happened last night even though I did not remember a lot I didn't regret it. " Okay..."
    Raph looked at me and had a blush on his cheeks as he then got me on my back as I looked at him surprised when he was on his hands and knees looking down at me.
    " Why the sad tone? Are you really wanting me?" He asked smirking as I blushed hard while he then moved a hand to my hips and kissed me hard but in a passionate way.
    I closed my eyes as he then moved his hand right between my lags as I gasped in the kiss while he lowered himself closed to me as he got between my lags.

     As a warning to those who would not want to read a sex scene then I am sorry but it must be done! xD