Chapter 24

I was struggling to breath as I was getting dragged by the water as if it was wanting me to die.
     I closed my eyes as i cried in the water as if i wanted to get out and be free from this water of me.
    A splash was made as I wanted to open my eyes but I just wanted to sleep and never wake up too.
     As I was letting my hand that was up going down I then felt a hand grab mine. I opened my eye fast as I saw Raph there.
    He looked mad and pulled me to him while he placed his other hand on my side keeping me close.
    As he let my hand go he then grabbed that looked like a weapon as he then looked around in the water.
    I saw the arm came and grabbed his wrist that had the weapon, it pulled him and me to the dirt wall as Raph let's me go and try to get his wrist free.
    I came to him and tried to help as I then saw another hand come over, it wrapped around my hips as it yanked me away from raph. " No!"
    I looked around the water like arm as I then Saw I was getting pulled closer to myself. I grabbed the arm around me as i tried to pull myself free as I was getting closer and closer.
     I looked one last time scared and so i then moved my right hand out to it and swings it as it then released me.
    I looked at myself confused as it had the face of a worrier. As I thought it was going to attack me I then felt another arm wrap around me, i looked up feeling that arm more solid then the water arm.
    "Raph!" I said on my head as he looked at the water me. I felt worried as i looked at myself as well but then felt a slight discomfort.
    As the water me started come at us I held onto raph tightly as it was about to strike but then I felt my eye open again as I looked around breathing hard.
     I saw I was still on the Cort as the ball was on a bush. I got up on my knees as i got more and more confused as to what just happened.
    " You got hit on the forehead?" I heard raph say as I turned still on my knees seeing raph there. " what?"
    " You have a basketball stamp on your forehead..." He said while pointing at me. So I touched up to my head and felt it, i blushing as I then  looked back to the lake that was far away. " just another dream..."
   " Did you have another weird dream?" He asked as he came over to me.
    I just nod as he got my arm and pulled up as I was very close to raph. I blushed and backed away a little then looked away embarrassed. " yes... and you still protected me..."
    As I looked up to him I saw him about to speak when his phone rang. He looked to his pocket and pulled out his phone seeing who it was as he looked back to me. " I have to take this I will he right back..."
    I just nod as i watched him walk to the front of the house as he answered. " hello... yeah..."
    I felt the urge and went a little over to him as I started slightly spying on raph while leaning on the wall of the house.
    " listen I'm not going to be around doing this for her forever.... then stop treating my like them!" I held my hands as they where agent my chest hard shaking as he yelled.
     ' Raph... what are you hiding...' I thought as I listened more. " what ever karai... yeah... just tell him I will try to come over tomorrow... yeah a little after twelve o'clock... okay bye."
    As he hanged up I quickly ran quietly back to the kitchen thru the back as I then sat on the table.
    ' who is Karai... who is he going to meet tomorrow... what... what are you hiding Raphael...' I thought hard in my head as my eyes shut as I felt my hands clinch on my lap.
    Raph came in as he saw me he then smirked and walked over as he grabbed the plates. " here."
    I looked up seeing eggs, bacon and biscuits. I smiled lightly and grabbed the place as I thanked him and started eating a little slow while raph eat in the normal pase as I also saw him grab and looked thru the news paper.
     I was first eating the eggs as I kept my eyes on the plate. I did not want to ask but at the same time I wanted him to tell me. So I closed my eyes and stood up fast getting raphs attention. " You okay?"
    " I'm f-fine..." I then walked fast out of the kitchen and to the living room, to only get to the stairs running up them and too my room.
     As I closed my bedroom door I went to my bed and laid on it as I hid my face in the pellow. " Stop being weak Kri... be strong, independent, smart..." I said crying.
    I cried as long as I felt as three hours passed and a knock came from my door, i looked at the door not moving an Inch. " Kri what's wrong... did do somthing again.... I'm sorry..."
     As I heard him pause and then said ' I'm sorry ' it sounded like he was saying sorry for a complete different reason. Until I then heard him continue as his voice got more and more sad. " I truly am... but place when I tell you to leave... you need to..."
   ' Leave?' I thought as I got to the edge of the bed. " you are not safe here... in Mutant Town... you need to leave... to go back to where you are safe... please."