Chapter 12

After many drinks... I lost count as I was with Vaye and Shado, we where at the table while the boys went to play some pool accept Donnie.
    We three guessed that Donnie and Griz went some where to make out while we three just laughed and drink more of our beers.
    But as we continued to chat the DJ that was playing the music made a announcement as it looked like something went wrong. " Sorry every one it seems the music is not wanting to work any more."
    Every one was getting sad and mad while I looked at the stage next to him. Then an idea came to me as I looked at the girls. " Hey any of you two sing?"
    Shado stood her heads up. " Sorry I'm not helping in that hehe I sing just not in front of people."
    I signed and Vaye looked at me with a smile. " I'm not great but I can try."
    I smiled and grabbed Vayes hand as we both ran to the DJ man. " Excuse me!"
    He looked at us as he was getting things up away. " Yes?"
    " Does the mic on the stage work? If it does we both won't mind singing."
    The DJ looked at the stage then to the girls as he looked a little worried. " Are you two sure? These people are a little picky on their songs..."
   We looked at each other and nod while looking back at the DJ. " Yep!"
    He said okay while we went to the stage and having some people looking at us. Vaye came behind me as that meant that I was going to be the main singer...
    I looked around as I saw Usage and Leo looking over while I felt my face heat up. But my drunk mind was not going to give this up.
    So I took in a breath and waited for the song when the DJ made another announcement. " Give it up for these two lovely girls to entertain you all!"
    Then the song started to play as I looked at her. " let's wing it!"
     She nod as I looked at the people as they gathered as I grabbed the mic.
       " Could you just turn on my signal, push it full throttle!" I started out as I heard Vaye behind me and saying " Accelerate!"
    I started to back up and continued to sing as she was now by my side. " All the boys tell me I'm so delectably irresistible, if you play your cards right I'll let you in tonight! Put me on your pedastal!"
     Then me and Vaye sang the same thing together as if we where reading each others mind. " I am like the race, can you finish me. Oh, you know this show ain't over. Just push up the key, and unlock me!"
   Then i sang alone. " Oh, you know this show ain't over!"
     Vaye came in front of me and sang loud. " Get me to dance, beg me to stay! Rev my engine, Accelerate!"
    We both just sang the rest as we got our backed to each other and moved out hips at the same time.
    The crowed started dance to our song. We kept this sing on as we both  moved to our sides and braked to the sides of the stage while Vaye sang as I did some dacing behind Vaye as I could not help it as I saw Vaye getting nervous as she started to look at Leonard blushing. " Get me to dance, beg me to stay, Rev my engine! Accelerate!"
    We rocked our hips while I sang more and moved my free hand up in the sky as I had my right hip up a little as Vaye kept her eyes on Leonardo. " it's so insane, the smoke is all, all around! You drive me crazy, my brake is up, pull it down! Don't stop until I make, make a sound!"
   Then we both sang as we walked to each other grabbing our hands together. " Your first place, I'm giving you, you the crown!"
    Then we looked out to the crowed and brought our sides as our faces where close together and we then winked as we both sang. " Could you just turn on my signal, push it full throttle! Feel the vibrations!"
    Then the song ended with us two holding our hands in the air.
    We both breathed hard as we then heard the people clapping their hands and whistled as we both saw our group cheering at us as well.
   " Another!" They all where saying as we looked at each other smiling. So we then sang more songs.
    Fairytale by Neja then DNA by Little mix and the last was Don't let me down by Chainsmokers.
    As we got done we got off stage and came to our group while Casey wrapped his arm around my shoulder again. " That was incredible! I did not know you could sing!"
   I laughed as ever one else did while I then looked around seeing Vaye blushing a little behind Leo as she looked at him.
    ' So Vaye and Usage... likes leo? Man this night is getting interesting...' I thought as Casey brought me to the table and had more shots for us all While I thought some more. ' And I'm going to get a bad hang over...'

~      ~      ~
    As the hours passed to what ever time it was i was getting in my home while Usage was helping me. He was holding my hip with one arm so I would not fall on the floor while he then placed me on my bed.
     I had my eyes closed but heard Usage leaving so I said something to him as he looked at me shocked. " You really like Leonardo don't you?"
    Usage looked at me then blushed as I opened my eyes and saw him. " Don't worry Usage I won't tell him or anyone."
    Before I could hear what Usage said I fallen asleep fast and cuddled in my bed with a pellow in my arms as I whispered in my dreams as Usage was still there placing my blanket on me. " Raph..."
   He looked at me as I still slept and felt more warm and comforting in my bed.