Chapter 2

Key:

(Y/S) - Your Symbol
(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother

_________________

-present time-
(2nd person POV)

Your eyes open to see you're in the middle of a forest, sitting in a patch of bright green grass. The light cool breeze is gently blowing through your hair, swirling the soft smells around you.

You can hear the faint sounds of birds chirping in the distance, and you can smell the sweet scent of the pine trees and flowers. Everything seems so calm here.

Then suddenly you see a tall smiling woman with long (h/c) hair come out from the trees. She's wearing a long bitter green gown that drapes onto the grass behind her, the woman also has a green beaded crown upon her head to match the dress.

"No need to be afraid, dear, I'm just trying to help you", the woman says sweetly towards you. Then she slowly walks over to where you sit and kneels down directly in front of you.

You were about to ask her who she was, but then her hands reach right through your stomach, which makes your body ripple as if you were just water or a hologram. The woman grabs a small wounded bunny and brings him close to herself.

'I suppose she wasn't talking to me...', you thought to yourself, 'can she even see me?'

The woman smiles as she tells the bunny, "That fox did quite the number on you didn't she?". The bunny's tiny black nose twitches in response.

The woman lays the injured bunny down on the grass and tells him, "I'm going to heal your wounds now, little one, but in a different way. You'll look different then how you originally looked"

She then puts her hands directly over the gray bunny and chants, "Sdrawkcab tub uoy gnilaeh mi, Sdrawkcab tub uoy gnilaeh mi, Sdrawkcab tub uoy gnilaeh mi"

Once she finished chanting whatever she was chanting, the bunny lit up, literally. The small bunny lit up in a bright yellow light that blinds you and makes you look away.

Once the light dulls though, you hesitantly look back over. You gasp at what you see. The once wounded gray bunny is now a fully healed pink bunny. A bright pink.

The bunny twitches his now red nose at the woman and she laughs, "You're welcome, dear". Then the bunny hops away.

.

.

.

And then you open your eyes back into reality.

Four years earlier...

You and (y/t/b) are sitting on the little black couch in your living room while your Great Uncle sits in his black armchair.

"Alright, kids, don't panic like that one band and just hear me out", your Grunkle says as he raises his hands. You both stare at him intently to find out why you both got out of school early.

Ben glances between the two of you then reaches inside his black coat and takes out three old appearing brown books. Each was labeled with a golden six fingered hand and a 1, 2, and 3 in the center of it.