Chapter 1

Key:
(

Y/N) - your name
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother
(L/N) - last name
(Y/S) - your symbol

If you didn't know, "Mx" is the gender neutral version of "Mr" and "Mrs"

This story is safe for all people of all genders to read!

_____________________

-Present time-
(Third person POV)

He/She/They closes his/her/their eyes as he/she/they just listens to the ocean waves crashing onto the side of the boat that he's/she's/they're sailing on. Even though the boy/girl/teen and his/her/their family are caught in a rough storm in the middle of the night, he/she/they loves it. The sounds, the smells, the adrenaline, and just everything about the dark dangerous waters!

"(Y/N), QUIT STANDING THERE AND HELP ME WITH THE WHEEL!", (y/n)'s twin brother, (y/t/b), yells out over the pounding rain.

(Y/n) turns to see his/her/their brother struggling to keep the ship's wheel in place, so he/she/they quickly runs over to him and grabs ahold of the wheel with both hands to help keep the boat in place.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!", the twins both suddenly hear their Great Uncle Ben yell from out on the deck.

(Y/n) looks a the door worryingly then lets go of the wheel, patting his/her/their brother on the back, before hastily leaving the control panel room to see if the two siblings' great uncle is okay.

As (y/n) opens the door he/she/they stare up in shock, mouth hanging wide open at what he/she/they sees.

"Holy smokes", Is all the boy/girl/teen could mutter.

Four years earlier...

"(Y/n), come on. Get up. we gotta go to school", (y/t/b) groans, trying to get his twin out of his/her/their bed for school.

"It's to early I don't wanna, (y/t/b)!", the sleepy boy/girl/teen mutters in response as he/she/they just cuddle closer to his/her/their blankets. (Y/t/b) rolls his eyes at his twin out of annoyance.

"(Y/N), LISTEN TO YOUR BROTHER AND GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT OF BED! I GAVE YOU AN EXTRA 30 MINUTES TO SLEEP, NOW GET YOUR LITTLE 13 YEAR OLD ASS UP!!!", the twins' great uncle Ben yells from downstairs in a frustrated tone. He sure has a mouth of a sailor. Well, he IS a sailor so that's expected...

(y/n) groans really loudly, but reluctantly obeys and gets up out of bed. "He's/She's/They're alive!", (y/t/b) says sarcastically with his hands on his hips.

"I feel like I'm dead, though...", (y/n) groggily says to (y/t/b) as he/she/they rubs his/her/their face.

The other twin just ignores (y/n)'s comment and walks out of his and his brother's/sister's/sibling's shared room to let (y/n) get ready.

The boy/girl/teen sighs as he/she/they walks over to his/her/their wardrobe and pulls out a light grey sweater and black shorts/pants/skirt to go with it. Simple clothes for a simple 13 year old emo child.

(Y/n) looks over himself/herself/themself in his/her/their large body mirror, makeing sure that his/her/their outfit is set right in the proper places.

We wouldn't want what happened last week to happen again. Lets just say (y/n) wore basically everything inside out by accident. He/She/They blames fan fictions and school for making him/her/them sleep deprived.