Chapter 8

(Y/N) - your name
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother
(Y/S) - Your symbol

________________

(Y/n's POV)

"OH, what about this one?", Mabel asks me as she picks up a suit/dress from a rack and holds it out to me.

I sigh, but smile, "Fine. I'll take ONE suit/dress, but only because you won't shut up"

She sticks her tongue out at me and puts the suit/dress in the cart. I don't really wear suits/dresses that often, but I guess this one is nice and Mabel probably won't leave this store until I at least get one outfit of her choosing. I mostly picked out a casual clothes style, though.

"MABEL!", I hear three different voices from behind me yell.

I look over to I see three girls running over to us. A shorter girl with brown hair up in a bun, a girl with glasses and long black hair, and a blonde haired girl with braids. Who are they? Are they Mabel's friends?

Mabel hugs them all then turns to me to say, "(y/n), these are my girls Candy, Grenda, and Pacifica! Grenda, Candy, Pacifica this is our new best friend (y/n)!"

"Hello, (y/n)", Candy politely greets with a small wave.

Grenda on the other hand hugs me tightly as she says with a big smile, "Sup new friend!".

Pacifica smiles and just says quietly, "hi, (y/n)"

Pacifica then looks back to Mabel and grins slyly. "We saw one of your old crushes and wanted to prank him. Wanna help~"

Mabel gasps, "YEESSS! (Y/N), YOU WANNA DO SOME PRANKING WITH US?!?"

I scratch the back of my neck and say with a half smile, "you girls can go ahead, I'm just going to continue looking for clothes"

They all say bye to me then run off to prank some guy. I quietly laugh then continue looking at the different clothing around me.

I'm currently in the flannel section. Adam Levine brands of course. I only choose the finest!

I grab a nice looking red flannel and hold it in front of me in a body mirror near by. Should I get it or nah?...

"Oh, dude, that looks so good on you!", a voice compliments me.

I turn around and see a woman slightly taller than myself with freckles and long red hair tied back in a ponytail. She has a green flannel tied around her waist and has a white t shirt on with dirty boots over her ripped black jeans.

"You should so get it!", she says smiling at me.

"Really? Me?", I ask a bit surprised and a bit flustered.

She laughs, "yeah, man, I think it looks nice. I'm Wendy by the way"

She sticks out her hand which I take as I say, "(y/n)"

Before she walks off she says to me, "cool, I hope to see you around!"

I call back with a smile, "yeah, me too"