Chapter 17

(Y/n) - Your name
(Y/s) - your symbol

___________________________

(Y/N's POV)

"Still no sign of land...Bill can't you just teleport us out?!", Dipper asks Bill frustrated.

I just close my eyes and lean my head against the small raft's edge. I'm absolutely exhausted and feel more stupid than usual.

"Don't you think i'd already do that if I could, Pinetree?!!", Bill snaps at Dipper with such a fierce glare I can feel it.

"What do you mean?!! You can't bring us back home??!!", Dipper shouts back at Bill.

Bill rolls his eyes then replies sourly, "no, my powers aren't working...damn those reverses..."

I sigh and look towards Bill to ask him, "we're not in the Reverse Falls dimension anymore are we?"

Bill looks at me a bit surprised then looks out at the ocean as he says, "we're in...another dimension now"

"Wait! Both of you are in the ocean!! You guys can't leave Gravity Falls or Reverse falls so...where the hell are we now?!", Dipper asks. Just now getting our situation.

I rub my eyes as I sit up and face both of them again. "Yeah, Bill, I'm kinda confused here", I tell him now feeling frustrated.

Bill closes his eyes and sighs out an explanation, "I've been here before. This dimension we're in...it's been years since I've been back here...", Dipper and I share a look then turn back to Bill, "This dimension was abandoned 17 years ago after the death of the goddess who ruled here...the life forms that once lived here were either killed or sent to other dimensions where they live now"

"Why did the reverses send us here then?", Dipper asks Bill more quietly with a tilt of his head.

Bill reopens his eyes and shrugs, "I don't know...I honestly don't know". I put a hand on Bill's shoulder and give him a small smile. His emotions changed from frustrated and confused to worried and confused.

"Alright so we need a pla-AAHHH WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!?!?!!?!?", Dipper suddenly screams. I look to Dipper then to where he's looking at behind me and my eyes instantly widen.

Not to far away there's a huge orange shiny crab like creature with thousands of eyes rising out of the ocean. "Oh...MY GOD HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?!?!?", Bill screams at the creature. The hell, he knows it???

"HOW DO YOU KNOW IT?!?", Dipper asks my inner question.

Bill begins to panic as he explains, "I uh lets uh just say I slaughtered his entire family in my younger days and it seems he remembers me anD OH MY ELDER GODS HE'S GETTING CLOSER AND I HAVE NO POWERS!!". The creature makes a loud screeching inhuman sound as he swims towards us with speed.

Without taking my eyes off of the creature I scream at Bill, "BILL, YOU IDIOT WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!?!?"

Before anyone could respond the creature raises one of his claws and slams it into the water...creating a huge wave heading towards us...

My eyes widen and I start hyperventilating.

"HOLD YOUR BREATHE!", Bill yells at us.