Chapter 22

Key:
(Y/n) - Your name
(Y/s) - your symbol (Also your mum's name)
(F/i) - first initial
(Y/t/b) - your twin brother
(B/f/i) - brother's first initial

____________________________

(Y/n's POV)

"So...what do we do now?", I ask my twin as I stare down at the road from my sitting position.

He stands up which makes me look at him with a raised brow. "I say we do things by ourselves for a change!", he says with pride as he puts his hands on his hips.

I stand up as well and think about it. We have been just following everyone else's orders and trusting our lives in other's that we hardly even know...

I smirk as I look back at him, "I think you're right, dear brother!"

He returns the smirk and tells me, "Glad you're on my page, dear brother/sister/sibling! Because I have a plan..."

I give him a 'continue' look and nod my head at him. He clasps his hands together with a small smile. "So first off, we're basically on our own now", he begins to say, "our great uncle is actually our father and has lied to us since birth. Our mother is a Goddess thought to be dead, which makes us demigods which is cool I guess. Our future selves are all dicks. Tad and Bill are asshole demons. And the Pines are okay, but they've been through enough and this is our battle now", he finishes summarizing our current situation then he takes my hand, "we're demigods...it's already been proven that you have powers, but I haven't done any magical shit yet...also not to mention you have half of Bill's demonic powers"

I hold onto his hand and nod with a small smirk. "We have magic in us...we can take on this war that's about to happen together..."

The first time I used my mother's magic was with the injured siren, I used the healing chant I heard in my dream she sent me...

The other few times I used my magic was just Bill's summoning powers...

What can my mother do?...

"Maybe we can find something you can heal?", I ask my brother unsure on how we can use his magic.

He shrugs but then his eyes widen with a look that says an idea came to his mind. He smiles at me as he says, "(Y/n), Mother's healing chant is said BACKWARDS! What if that's how ALL her magic works?! You just gotta say some gibberish backwards and it happens!!!"

I raise a brow and laugh, "(y/t/b), I don't think that's how it works...but it's all we got right now so I guess give it a try??..."

(Y/t/b) lets go of my hand and steps back a couple steps. He then taps his chin in thought, probably trying to think of what to say.

Suddenly a small gurgle sound is heard from his stomach. He giggles and pats his tum tum. "I guess I am kinda hungry sooo I should make food appear?", he asks me with a small smile.

I laugh at this ridiculous idea and shrug. "I guess so"

He clears his throat and takes a deep breathe. He then closes his eyes and puts his hands out before slowly chanting, "...Sdrawkcab...tub...doof...emos...em...gnirb...". I cover my mouth to hide my laugh as nothing happens.

My brother opens one eye and sighs as he realises his idea has failed. "Rats...", he groans annoyed as he snaps his fingers.

Then suddenly a bright yellow light shines out of his hands and out of his birthmark on his neck. Once the light fades, five or so rats are on the road next to his feet.