Chapter 10

Image by: @// Misaki Chan (Pinterest)

Key:
(Y/N) - your name
(Y/S) - Your symbol
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother
(H/C) - hair color
(E/C) - eye color

___________________

(Y/N pov)

I roll over onto my side, trying to get comfortable on the mattress...UGH BUT I CAN'T! I sit up and put my hands on my face...why can't I just sleep???

I grab my phone and check the time...uuggghhh it's almost two in the morning!!!

I guess I didn't do anything that active today to make me tired, we just stayed here in the shack the whole day.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed since I'm not ever gonna fall back asleep any time soon, so I quietly walk myself out of Mabel's and Dipper's room.

I walk down the stairs and to the front door. I'm hoping some fresh air and the night time sounds will make me tired again.

I open the front door and it squeaks, which makes me flinch...I hope no one heard that! I walk outside and sit on the old couch on the porch.

I bring my knees to my chest and close my eyes. Listening to the creatures of the night.

"Hiya, kid", I hear someone greet, which makes my eyes shoot open and look around.

My eyes land on Stan standing in front of the door. The first thing I notice is his strange glowing yellow eyes...

~

"yellow is a dangerous color", is all the emotionless voice says.

~

I slightly squint my eyes and ask, "um...Stan?..."

Stan grins widely as he sits down next to me. "Well, kid, I guess it does kinda seem that way", he laughs.

"...What...do you mean?", I slowly ask. I don't want to believe it...but I'm pretty sure I know who I'm really talking to here...

He wraps an arm around my shoulders as he asks, "well, Angel, does the name 'Bill Cipher' ring a bell?"

My eyes slowly widen. Ford's theory is actually right...Bill is possessing Stan...and now he's talking to me...holy duck cow...

I look into his yellow eyes and ask, "What do you want, Bill Cipher?"

He laughs, "Just call me Bill, kid! And what do I want? Well, all I want is your help~"

Help? What does he want my help with?...This is going to end very badly I can feel it...

"With?", is all I ask.

He removes 'his' arm from my shoulders and says, "Well, since you asked, I want YOU to free ME from Fez's mind!"

I scoot away from him as I ask, "so, you're trapped there? You can't leave?"

He rolls his eyes as he says, "Angel, if I could leave I would, trust me"

"I'm not an angel"

He laughs, "yeah, neither was your mom"

I slightly flinch at the mention of my mother. I never met her...or my father for that matter...they died before I ever even had the chance to...