Chapter 6

Image by: @// Sandra VTB (Pinterest)

Key:
(Y/N) - your name
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother
(Y/S) - Your symbol
(H/C) - hair color

YOU'RE FINALLY MEETING DIPPER AND MABEL!! I know, I know, it took so long, but I just don't want the story to be cliche so I'm building up, Ya know?

_________________

Present time
(Second person POV)

You lay on one of the boat's beds thinking about what just happened. Just an hour or so earlier, you healed that siren. You have no idea how, you just...knew. you knew she was dying and your instincts kicked in. Those words just came out like you've always known them, but wasn't that just a dream? Where the woman healed the bunny?...

"(Y/n)?", your twin calls out your name as he comes in and sits next to you.

"What?" You ask from under all the blankets.

"You...how did...did you hear those words from a dream?", He asks you a bit uncertain.

You sit up and look at him in confusion. "I did, whe-"

"-When our ship first sank...", (y/t/b) explains.

You look at him, even more confused. He answers your nonverbal question with, "I had the same dream. There was a (h/c) haired woman, right? And she healed that gray bunny with those words and it turned pink, right?"

Your eyes widen and ask, "That's...what? How can...we BOTH have the SAME dream?!"

"I think I may know...", Ford suddenly says as he enters the little room.

You both look up at him and raise a brow. You both know that he's the intelligent author of those, now lost at sea, books...but how would HE know these answers?

Ford closes the door and sits beside your brother and you. With a small smile he asks the two of you, "You found my journals, didn't you?"

"Uh, well, um...y-yeah we did...", your brother stutters out.

"Grunkle Ben found them about four years ago, they just appeared out of no where...", you further explain quietly.

Ford nods and smiles, "You kids should've just said something! It would've made everything easier to put together!"

"Put together?", you and (y/t/b) ask him perplexed at the same time.

"Yes. I'm sure you both find it odd that we all have so much in common. I don't believe in coincidences! I know something is off. Something is going to happen...", he tells you both sternly.

"Like what?...", you ask curiously as you tilt your head a bit.

"Well, you know how in my third journal I spoke of how we defeated the dream demon Bill Cipher?", he asks. You both nod for him to continue.

"Ever since then I've noticed that there would be moments that my brother, Stanley, would act a bit...out of himself...at first, I thought it was just side affects of having his entire memory wiped from him, but Bill got shattered in his mind. Yes, his physical body is trapped in stone, but his actual being? I believe that he's still IN Stanley's mind and he'll take over from time to time, but will rearrange my brother's memories to make him not remember anything...and you both coming here...is some knew form of entertainment for him and it will make him take over Stanley more often, I believe", Ford finishes his explanation with a firm nod.