- Bill's Ending -

Image by: @//FailProfile (DeviantArt)

Key:
(Y/n) - Your name
(Y/s) - your symbol (Also your mum's name)
(Y/t/b) - your twin brother

- Bill's Ending -

____________________

(Y/N's POV)

The thick white mist fades away and I immediately recognize the room I'm now standing in, it's Dipper and Mabel's room in the Mystery Shack...I also hear voices downstairs too...who else is here?

Wait, (Y/t/b) isn't here with me! Where's my brother?!...Maybe he's downstairs...I guess it would make things look a little less suspicious to be teleported in separate areas.

"(Y/N)!", I hear Dipper and Mabel both yell in shock.

I turn my head to see the twins gathering things on Dipper's bed and putting them into two seperate backpacks.

"The heck are you guys doing?", I ask them with a raised brow as I point to the bags.

Mabel runs up to me and gives me a tight hug. "We were about to go out into woods to search for you and (y/t/b)! But you're okay now!"

I give Mabel a slight hug back as I smile at her. "Yeah, I'm...I'm okay"

Dipper rubs the side of his arm as he smiles at me. "I'm happy you're safe now, (y/n)"

Mabel releases the hug and backs up away from me a bit, a huge smile still on her face.

I let out a little chuckle and smile sadly as I look into both Mabel's and Dipper's relieved eyes, knowing I'm about to make things worse for them.

My eyebrows furrow together as I hear someone yell downstairs. Without a word I quickly open the door and run down the steps.

"HEY, WAIT UP!", Dipper yells out as I hear him and Mabel run after me.

I run into the living room to see Stan and Ford standing and talking with aggravated looks, but once I come into the room they both stop and turn their heads over to me.

"(Y/n)?! Oh thank God you're okay!", Stan reacts first with a relieved smile.

Ford even sighs with relief, closing his eyes as he brings a hand to his heart.

Stan walks over to me as he asks frantically, "Where were you? How did you even get out?!"

I open my mouth but quickly close it again. I don't know how to respond to that, I have to say something though! Fuck!

"I...", I try to explain. I glance between Stan and Ford, panic clear in my eyes.

"Who cares how!", Mabel responds with joy as she wraps her arm around my shoulders, "he's/she's/they're here now and that's all that truly matters!"

Ford slightly squints his eyes at me, knowing I'm trying to hide something. "Do you happen to know something of your demon's whereabouts?", Ford asks me, more so demands an answer out of me.

I make a confused expression as I slowly repeat, "My demo...", I snap my fingers with a small smile as I realize what Ford meant, "Oh, you mean Bill! Bill is my demon!"