Chapter 15

Image by: @// rivexas (DeviantArt)

Key:
(Y/n) - Your name
(Y/s) - your symbol
(Y/t/b) - your twin brother
(R/y) - reverse you

I'll put a (R) in front of the reverses' names so you won't get confused!

___________________________

(Y/N's POV)

"So basically we're all evil here.....", I say slowly. Bill nods with a wide smile.

"And you're the good guy?!", Dipper asks. Bill nods again with a giggle.

"Yeah I think you'll like them they're so funny! Always trying to kill each other", Bill says with a snort.

I squint my eyes at him and ask, "What the heck?!?!"

"Hey, let's go see them now!", Bill beams.

"NO! I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!", Ford shouts angrily.

"Eh calm down, Ford...we...we need to stay calm", Stan tells his brother, even though he too is having second thoughts.

"I already feel uncomfortable here...", grunkle Ben says.

"Uhh...well....I mean....it's just....", Dipper stutters.

"Can we disguise ourselves? Is it even safe to do this?", (y/t/b) asks.

"Course it is! I've met them plenty of times! You'll be fiiine!", Bill says with a wave of his hand, getting excited and impatient.

"But....I don't want to meet a mean version of me...", Mabel says unsure now.

I scratch the back of my head wondering what I should do...

"If anything goes even the slightest wrong I'll bring us back. Promise.", Tad sighs.

"PLEASE they aren't as evil as you think....", Bill groans. Obviously just wanting to go.

"Fine...I trust Tad...", I give in. Tad sends me a small smile then goes back to his usual poker face.

Ford narrows his eyes at me then sighs, "alright"

"YES, LET'S GO MEET OUR REVERSE SELVES!!!!", Bill yells then starts to quickly lead us out of the forest.

___________________

(R/Y's POV)

"What are you doing?", (R)Dipper asks me with an unamused look.

I take my head back inside the room and close the window. "I smell two demons...", I tell him.

He raises a brow then rolls his eyes at me, "It's probably Bill and Tad back again to cause us hell"

"What!? Bill and Tad are back again?...Jesus...", I hear (R)Mabel call out angrily from another room.

I bring my gloved hand to my chin as I say, "Yes but I smell...something different...two hybrids...coming our way..."