Chapter 7

(Y/N) - your name
(Y/T/B) - your twin brother
(Y/S) - Your symbol

_______________________

(Dipper's POV)

"Mystery Hack?...", (y/t/b) slowly asks, noticing the missing 'S' as we finally make it back to the shack.

"I think it's supposed to say 'Mystery Shack'...?", (y/n) corrects his/her/their brother with a confused look.

"Yeah, for some reason the 'S' keeps falling off", I tell the two with a half smile and a shrug.

Mabel walks on (y/t/b)'s left, chatting with him like a normal human. She finally got out of that boy crazy phase, thank the heavens...

I'm walking on (y/n)'s right, I noticed that ever since he's/she's/they've arrived here, (y/n) has had his/her/their hand covering his/her/their right side of his/her/their neck...

Why? Is (y/n) hurt there? Or is he/she/they hiding something?...

"So, how old are you guys?", Mabel excitingly asks the other pair of twins.

"We're 16", they answered in sync.

Both Mabel and I smile and respond, "SO ARE WE!"

"Really? That's kinda funny", (y/n) giggles, which makes me slightly blush.

Oh no, not again, Dipper...

"MR. PINES", Soos suddenly yells as he runs out of the shack and glomps Grunkle Stan with a big hug.

"Ah, Soos, get off of me", grunkle Stan says as he pushes Soos off of him with a slight blush out of embarrassment.

Melody then walks up to us and smiles sweetly as she greets my two Grunkles, "Hey guys, it's so great to see you two again!"

Grunkle Ford and Stan give Soos and Melody hugs before introducing our unexpected guests.

Grunkle Ford puts a hand on Ben's shoulder and says with a smile, "This is Ben", then he points over to (y/n) and (y/t/b), "and these two are his great nephew(s) and neice/nibbling, (y/t/b) and (y/n). Their ship sank in a storm so we're having them stay here with us for the summer!"

Soos waves as he greets with a big smile, "oh cool, what up, dudes? I'm Soos and this is my wife Melody!"

Meldoy smiles and shakes all of their hands as she says, "hi! As my husband said, I'm Melody"

Grunkle Stan clasps his hands together and asks with a grin, "alright we all said hi! Now tell me how much money we made this year???". Grunkle Ford rolls his eyes and Mabel and I laugh. Typical Grunkle Stan...

Melody laughs and answers, "our income has actually been very high compared to the last couple of years"

"OHOHOHO YEAH BABY!", Grunkle Stan cheers then runs off inside the shack.

Grunkle Ford sighs then says, "well, it's been a long day. (Y/n), (y/t/b), you two can stay in Mabel's and Dipper's room. Ben, I can blow up a mattress or you can sleep on the couch, your choice"

Ben smiles as he replies, "The couch will do, thank you, Ford"

"Of course! Well then, (y/n), (y/t/b), you two get the mattress", he responds with a little smile.

Said twins sigh in relief and (y/n) says quietly, "good, I do not want to sleep on the floor"

(Y/t/b) scoffs, "drama king/queen/royal!". (Y/n) glares at his/her/their brother and hits him with his/her/their free arm.