Chapter 12

WARNING: CONTAINS SEX SCENES FROM NOW ON. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU'RE GONNNA GET!

As soon as my lips hit Jacks he let out a little moan of pleasure. His hands tightened around my waist as he pulls me even closer to his body. Slowly, he begins to lie down so that we were both lying on the picnic bench with me on top of him. We continued to kiss as we went down and I could feel him getting hard beneath me.

His hands slowly moved from my waist, down past my butt and onto my thighs. They stay put for a while as we continued to kiss, his tongue constantly meeting mine. My hands stay locked in his soft hair and every time I pull ever so slightly he lets out a slight moan.

I slowly feel his hands move up and under my school dress, each hand inching closer and closer up to my butt. When they finally get there he squeezes ever so slightly which makes me groan in pleasure. I can feel him smile against my lips as I moan out his name.

As his fingers reach to go under my underwear line he stops suddenly and pulls his lips away from mine.

“Are you sure about this?” He asks me.

I roll my eyes at him and begin to start kissing his neck. As I do so I hear him mutter “oh fuck” in pleasure.

This only makes me smile harder and want him even more. I move my hands from his hair and start to unbutton his school shirt. To my disappointment he moves his hands off my butt and grabs my hands with his. I stop kissing his neck and look at him confused.

“Let’s skip the whole unbuttoning the shirt thing. Let’s just start here” he tells me as he moves my hands to his trousers. He gives me a cheeky smile and a wink and I just melt inside.

As I start to fumble with his pant pockets his hands move straight back to my butt. In a haste he slips his fingers under my undies and shoves them off me so that they are now sitting at my ankles. I’m surprised at how fast he was able to do that but I make no comment on it. As soon as I have unbuttoned his pants he pulls my body towards his and turns me around so my back is now on the bench and he is instead on top of me.

He is now the one to start kissing my neck and I just respond by moaning in pleasure. I pull down his pants as he does so and am greeted by a very excited and willing friend of his, if you get what I mean.

He starts to mumble things between kisses, “I... don’t want... take advantage... you”.

Between moans of pleasure I simply reply, “you’re not”.

This seems to satisfy him enough as he decides to lift up my dress. I realise that I’m not wearing anything underneath anymore and I shyly become embarrassed. I look at his face and he’s shocked so I close my legs ever so slightly. In return he gives me a little supporting smile.

“Don’t worry, you look great” He says with another wink. I just close my eyes in embarrassment.

“Yeah whatever, too much attentions on me, let’s get you undressed” I tell him as I pull down his underwear. He doesn’t seem to mind though and I think it’s fair to say that my expression is way more shocked then his was when he saw me all bare for the first time.

I can’t help but mutter out loud, “you’re so big?”

This makes him giggle before he slowly slides into me. I first wince in pain but soon become accustomed to his size. He waits for me to give him a nod to move. I look up at him and he is just looking at me with adoration, which I find a little strange. Either way, I’m eager for the pleasure I know he’ll bring so I just nod, motioning him to hurry up and move.

He slowly moves in and out of me and the pleasure starts to come. I scream out his name in pleasure and he grunts sexily in response. As we both begin to reach our high, one of his hands moves from my side and up to cover my mouth. I’m a bit confused at first until I realise that I’m screaming out his name very loudly every time he makes a single thrust, which is a lot. As his hand rests on my mouth, I’m blessed to start to hear the noises of pleasure coming from his ever so satisfying lips.

“Oh... Stella... so... good... ughh... Fuck...” He moans constantly. We both start to reach our climax and he slows down when we are both done. Both of us can barely breathe after he hops off of me and lies next to me on the bench. I’m so satisfied that I can’t even talk so I just lay there in silence.

After a good few minutes rest, he finally talks, “that was the best sex I’ve ever had”.