Chapter 15

“I’m going to fucking kill you” I say to Jack as I grab his hand and start pulling him away to a place where we can be alone.

“Okay?” He replies confused.

“I mean, who do you think you are? You think you can go around and just embarrass me like this and get away with it. You had no right –“ I scream at him until he starts to interrupt me.

“You should probably know that I’m– “ This time I interrupt him.

“No. Stop fucking interrupting me. It’s rude. You’re rude. God you drive me nuts!” I shout at him, throwing my hands up in frustration.

“Just wait, I need to tell you, I’m –“

“Rude. Yes you’re rude. And obnoxious. And a down right prick.” I say interrupting him again.

He gives a little sigh, “What’s wrong Stella?”

I look at him up and down. There he is standing so casually looking as carefree as ever. I mean, he doesn’t have a wrinkle of worry on him at all. This just pisses me off even more.

“What’s wrong? I’ll show you what’s wrong!” I tell him as I rip Casey’s scarf off of me and point at the hickey. His face automatically brightens up and he bursts out into a massive fit of laughter.

I give him the death stare as I quickly put the scarf back on. How dare he just laugh at me like that. I’m just about to build up the courage to hit him when he finally talks.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry for laughing” He tells me, still half giggling.

I shake my head and look down, “How can you laugh at me like that? You know, with all that happened this morning I thought you’d be a bit nicer to me. You say that I’m mental and that I’ve got mood problems but look at you. One moment you’re like, ‘oh this is the best sex I’ve ever had’ and being all nice to me and then the next you laugh in my face. Who do you think you are?” I ask him.

I’m greeted by the biggest look of shock. He stands there awkwardly facing me. It looks like I finally have gotten through to him. It looks like someone has slapped him in the face. He just looks so guilty.

“Erm, I’ve been trying to tell you but you kinda didn’t let me... I’m Finn.” He tells me. Fuck. Did I just? Fuck.

“Not Jack?” I say nervously.

He bites his lip awkwardly and shakes his head, “Not Jack.”

Fuck. I just told Jacks brother that we had sex. Fuck. What have I done?

I look up at him, “Shit, sorry.”

He steps closer and pats me on the back.

“You know yesterday, I thought you were annoying. But after witnessing that and the way you were so strong and straightforward, I actually like you. You’ll give Jack a run for his money. Don’t change girl” He told me.

He gives me a couple more pats and then walks away, leaving me to bask in my own embarrassment.