Chapter 23

“Jack, where are we going?” I ask him as he pulls me to who knows where.

Jack just shakes his head, “Trust me Stella baby”. I blush when he calls me baby. The way he says ‘baby’ in his little British accent just drives me nuts.

He leads me around a corner and stops to take a little look around.

“What are we looking for?” I ask him.

“People” He says.

“There’s no one out here – they’re all in class. Not everyone wags you know” I point out to him.

He puts his hand to his chest, “Hey, I wasn’t wagging. I swear!”

“What were you doing then?” I ask nosily.

“Seeing the principal” He states the obvious.

“Why?” I continue to question him. He just rolls his eyes.

“He wanted to know if the babies mine” He says sarcastically before he opens the mysterious door and pulls me in quickly. I don’t even have time to hit him or tell him off for his nasty comment because the moment he pulls me in I go tumbling down. Luckily for me, Jack is one step ahead of me and he catches me quickly, stopping me from falling on my face.

He keeps one hand on my hip and moves his other one off me. I turn around to look at him but I can’t see him because the room is pitch black. Two seconds later, I hear a flick of a switch and a light turns on. I take a look around and notice a broomsticks sitting right in front of me. I look around the room and am greeted by shelves of bottles. I take in my surroundings before realising where I am.

“Is this like, the cleaning room?” I ask him. He gives me a nod before moving closer to me. I can feel my heart rate increasing dramatically. He puts his left hand on my waste and uses his right hand to move the hair from my face.

“You’re hair is so pretty” He whispers to me.

I shake my head in disagreement, “It’s annoying”.

“Don’t say that” He says as he leans his lips towards mine, “It represents your personality”.

I stare into his pretty eyes as he talks. He seems to be completely serious. Am I actually getting a compliment from Jack Harries? But then again, he always seems nicer to me when we’re about to have sex.

“How so?” I barely manage to question. The heat between us continues to grow but none of us move any closer. I rest my hands on his chest as we stand there.

“It’s crazy... like you” He whispers. Normally I’d be frowning right now and telling him off, but in this moment, I just can’t. Not when he’s looking at me like this anyway. He continues to stare at me for a little while longer before whispering, “You drive me crazy”.

Next thing I know, his soft lips slam against mine. He uses his hands to pull my body on to his. I grip on to his shirt as we kiss passionately. He starts to spin me around as we kiss and next thing I know he is pushing my body against the closed door. His hands start to travel up and down my body and I can feel him harden beneath me.

I eagerly move my hands down to his waste and try to undo his pants. As I do so, he starts to kiss me harder and I just stop in my tracks, distracted by his amazing kiss.

Between kisses he manages to mumble, “don’t... stop”. I listen to him immediately and go back to undressing him. Once I’ve loosened his pants, I managed to shove them down to the ground, taking down his underwear at the same time.

As soon as they’re off he eagerly reaches down and lifts up my school dress. He lifts it up behind my back before pushing my back against the wall. My back holds up the dress as he takes off my underwear.

When he has a clear entrance, he moves in towards me. I moan in pleasure as soon as I feel him in me. He gives me a moment to adjust before he starts to move. I start to whisper his name as he thrusts in and out.

“Jaaackkk” I sigh in pleasure. He only responds by whispering, “Oh Stella”.

The faster he moves, the more the pleasure increases and the more vocal I become.  As I expected, one of his hands soon move up to my lips to shut me up. I can’t help but be loud with Jack, he just makes me feel too good.

I’m first to reach my climax and I grip on to his shirt as I experience my orgasm. Not long after, I can feel his thrusts getting sloppier and I realise that he is going through the same thing. When’s he’s finally done, he takes himself out of me and just leans his head against mine.

I whisper to him, “Please hold me up”. He nods and puts both hands on my waist, which stops my knees from buckling in.

When we both regaining our breath, he pulls away from me a little.

“Are you alright?” He asks concerned. I nod my head.

“Yeah, you just make me... I don’t know. It’s hard to stand up after you please me like that” I tell him. He gives me a little supportive smile.

He moves one of his hands back to my head, once again playing with my hair. He gives a little huff before saying, “You really are amazing Stells”